GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"when is it......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 19:22
Regular
i dont know if its just my computer but its the 18th today and it only shows the winners up to the 12th for the competitions and also how long does your prize take to get to you approx
thanks
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Ye a know"
i dont know if its just my computer but its the 18th today and it only shows the winners up to the 12th for the competitions and also how long does your prize take to get to you approx
thanks
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
It takes a while to update, patience my lad.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
They haven't updated the list yet. Thats why it only shows to the 12th. It'll probably be done tomorrow.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Brrrrr."
What did you write?
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"

Tue 18/02/03 at 19:31
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
Yeah they should update it soon. I noticed you won the £25 competition two days running! How did you manage that one? What have you asked for? When I won, it took around four days until I received my prize!
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Ye a know"
i dont know i just posted some walkthroughs but it was the first time i won so i won a years sr membership but havent recieved my account number so i cant claim my other prize, what other prizes does any one recommend for pc ans ps2
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:44
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
For ps2 I would get Jak and Daxter, GT Concept or any decent games on platinum!

I don't know about Pc though as I am not into Pc games that much!
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
dadio500 wrote:
> i dont know i just posted some walkthroughs but it was the first time
> i won so i won a years sr membership but havent recieved my account
> number so i cant claim my other prize, what other prizes does any one
> recommend for pc ans ps2

Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:47
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
Dadio500 I just looked at your stats and you have only been here 9 days and have already won twice!- talk about being flukey!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.