GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Choices Choices"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 12:19
Regular
I have to make the oh-so strenuous decision of choosing another free game. I would like to get a Gamecube game because I dont particularly enjoy PC gaming as much as consoles, what should I get do you recon?

I already have:

THPS4
MK:DA
SMB
MOHFL
Nightfire
NHL 2002
Fifa 2003
Resi 1

And pre-ordered:
Resi Zero
Metroid Prime

I was considering the new Zelda or BMX XXX but cannot decide at all. Does anyone have any news about when Resi 2 and 3 are coming out for the GC or when SR will allow me to pre-order them? Help much appreciated as always.
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:29
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Insane Bartender wrote:

Not primarilly, but it is.
-------------

Ah, but primarilly, it isn't.

See what I did there? ;)
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
why is it that bad?
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:19
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
i knew i forgot something
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:18
latchford wrote:
> yes the sims is coming out on GC as well as PS2 unless its already out
> (not sure)

Im sure you accidently forgot to mention that it is comming out on XBOX as well, that should be pretty good, well i know that im gunna get it
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:17
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
yes the sims is coming out on GC as well as PS2 unless its already out (not sure)
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:17
"Darkness, always"
Expletive Deleted wrote:
> Yes, except it's not a game controller.
>
> :P

Not primarilly, but it is.
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:15
I think the Sims is comming out on GC, i think that it is definatley worth getting!!!
Although alot of people say that is is boring and rubbish, well it can be after a few months, but still its worth saying "yep i have the sims on GC"
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Hallelujah"
STOP! dont throw away a perfectly good GAD on that! im yet to win on GAD but i'd be dissapointed if i chose that. my brother actually brought it...poor guy
Wed 19/02/03 at 12:55
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I might get LOTR: Two Towers for the GC, is it out yet though?
Wed 19/02/03 at 12:51
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Insane Bartender wrote:

...which is why the mouse/keyboard combo is the most advanced game controller available...
------------

Yes, except it's not a game controller.

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.