GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Choices Choices"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 12:19
Regular
I have to make the oh-so strenuous decision of choosing another free game. I would like to get a Gamecube game because I dont particularly enjoy PC gaming as much as consoles, what should I get do you recon?

I already have:

THPS4
MK:DA
SMB
MOHFL
Nightfire
NHL 2002
Fifa 2003
Resi 1

And pre-ordered:
Resi Zero
Metroid Prime

I was considering the new Zelda or BMX XXX but cannot decide at all. Does anyone have any news about when Resi 2 and 3 are coming out for the GC or when SR will allow me to pre-order them? Help much appreciated as always.
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Ok its is between:

Sims
Driver 3
Resi 2 & 3
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:16
Regular
Driver 3!! (I've said already, but,) DRIVER 3!
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:03
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Onimushu 2 is much better then Twin Towers. Better gameplay, more variety, better weapons, better lifespan, better stroyline ( well the game anywyay). Both share great graphics and a linear feel but come on....keep buying sub standared EA games and thell keep on churning out more,,,, FIFA, the other cr"apo ammerican sports games. When will people learn a
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Yeah its ok I WONT!
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Kyz22 wrote:
> I think I'll get the Sims, failing that I will get Resi 2 or 3

well i've never played the sims so i cant comment on that, i just didnt want to see a fellow gamer vicioucly attack his game cube by putting Lord of the rings in it!
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I think I'll get the Sims, failing that I will get Resi 2 or 3
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:29
Regular
"DS..."
(pointless post) doughnuts? has the world gone mad? *rolls eyes*

(/pointless post)

slik ~_~
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:27
Regular
"Hallelujah"
booties? shocking. have you been eating my doughnuts?
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:18
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
( . ) ( . )
---
(--------) Ape booties!
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:15
Regular
"DS..."
O_o

slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.