GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World Rally Championship"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 03:55
Regular
hi ppl ..could ne1 give me some tips for this game and what's the best steering wheel to use? ..and what's the best rpg out at the moment?

manythanks in advance.
Wed 09/01/02 at 02:35
i use internet tv with on net and i have'nt got flash,so i can't get into www.wrc.com ..the game gave me the word "unlocking" to put in the website.
Wed 09/01/02 at 02:31
wrote:
> i use internet tv and don't have flash,so i can't get into www.wrc.com

the game told me too input the word "UNLOCKING" ...could someone do this for me?
manythanks in advance[:)]
Wed 09/01/02 at 02:26
thanks for the steering wheel advice mate ..i will put up my times on wednesday,apparently there are no secret cars to unlock!! ..they say that this is the closest you'll get too rallying apart from actually doing it ..so why did they leave out water jumps and puddles? ..those were one of the first things i was looking for and i'm well disapointed. i'm not a hardcore gamer and i'm new to the ps2, i only got one because i was bought one for crimbo and i am well impressed. the graphics on wrc has blown me away and the lay out of the game is easy too use!! ..especially for those of us who are not hardcore gamers. i wish the car setup was more technical, having just 3 sets of tyres too chose from is too easy and they could have included movie scenes from a pit stop to make it more realastic. i have found places on different stages where the car gets stuck and you can't move ..which is very annoying.the clock seems too have a mind of it's own ..i've had stages where i have'nt put a foot wrong and it gives me a bad time,whereas i've had stages where i've hit almost everything and i've been given good times.the game does lack raceability.have you noticed the eyes of the ford drive? ..looks suspiciously like a driver that is not in the game?.
over all it's a fantastic game and i give it 7/10.
Tue 08/01/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I won the Championship on Normal & Hard (with over 130 out of 140 points on both) within 10 days.
Thought difficulty level was low but still a very good game.
Tue 08/01/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
I got this game the other day for a bargain £23.99 - Im finding it a bit difficult so I cant give you any tips at the moment!!
Tue 08/01/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
don't talk in txt spek it's annoying
Tue 08/01/02 at 14:35
You definately need to use a wheel peripheral with WRC!

My times came down by 25% once I'd invested some cash in a shiny new wheel. The FANATEC SPEEDSTER 2 works well, although its not fully supported by GT3 :(
Tue 08/01/02 at 14:21
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
What's your best time for the 3 part licence test?

I have managed 5.29.85.
Tue 08/01/02 at 12:11
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
yep, so am I, I will post some of my records here later, see how we compare...
Tue 08/01/02 at 11:27
Yep, registered and ready to go with that code!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.