GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Join me!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/09/00 at 19:12
Regular
Today sees a new day for the maturity of the discussion forums, as I have started an orginisation to watch the topics and biasism (Is that a word?) of subjects.
The unbiased read everything association, or UREA for short, will read everything in the future of gaming forums that relate to Console wars, and if ANY part of the text is biased, it will be warned by UREA. No one must then take any notice of what this person has said.
Watch out, UREA is everywhere.
Mon 30/04/01 at 20:54
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
lol@Grix
Mon 30/04/01 at 20:53
Regular
Hmmm... I think Urea has gone straight over Snipers head.
Mon 30/04/01 at 20:48
Regular
Oh god watch out!
Mon 30/04/01 at 20:33
"possibly impossible"
I don't know why you have to raise Urea again Grix, I thought we'd heard the last of the Urea murmurings.

But I was wrong!
Mon 30/04/01 at 20:25
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
ESPECIALLY those bloody Rhino Droppings.

I tell you it's just NOT worth putting up with the stink to get to the gold in them.
Mon 30/04/01 at 18:39
Regular
You're seven months too late Edgy. Urea has spread out, and it's much more weak. No so much concentration.

Still though, there is still the slight scent of urea still in the forums.

Mon 30/04/01 at 18:31
Regular
I've read these messages and I believe this board would benefit from a CRAP system.

Content Rated After Posting.

Mon 30/04/01 at 18:19
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
The only thing that is new with Grix is that he doesn't have the _ in between Grix and Thraves. :-)
Sun 29/04/01 at 22:10
Regular
Milo wrote:

"Grix, you have a good opportunity here to become the evil dictator of the forums. Start off doing "good" things at first, then gradually start to use the organisation to your own advantage. Within 6 months you could have total control over all forums, here's some ideas for you, Grix days where only you get to post messages and therefore are guaranteed of winning the prize, or how about Praise Grix days where everyone has to write something nice about you? Or you could start "asking" for "donations" from people to allow them to post. If you want some good reference points try the rise of the Empire in the Star Wars Books, or Animal Farm by George Orwell and why stop at these forums, today Special Reserve, tomorrow the entire Internet......"

(Isn't it incredible how spot on some of the old predictions were?)

By the way, read the whole topic...
Tue 12/09/00 at 17:21
Regular
"Under the Wall"
It has to be said, though, that when some people post the cap they do, we really ought to make sure they get urea all over them...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.