GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bored, lonely and repressed............"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 15:34
Regular
I hadn't started a topic for a while, and as everyone else has their own little space, I'll take one too, maybe other's will appreciate me leaving them alone.

I've already emasculated Goaty today............

Anyway, sorry if that read like a journal entry, but I'm bored........
Mon 07/01/02 at 18:28
Goddammit,I'm still having nightmares about Barney.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:56
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Wait! I know what you mean now...i think, is it that people are biased towards English people?
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:55
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
As to not embarass myself even further, I will assume that you have a valid point and leave it at that, which reminds me...when is PSO2 comin' out on the dreamcast?(he says, trying to divert the conversation)
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:53
Regular
"not dead"
Bonus wrote:

Oh, and, TV sporting moment of the year,
> Beckham's Free Kick against Greece, aye right, and my kilts got
> legs..............

Just thing of all of those moments of Scottish triumph they could have shown. ;-)
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:53
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Tallulah wrote:

Hmm, muscley blokes with their bits
> virtually on display. I've come over all unesscessary.

See, ballet: definitely invented by a woman. Contains plot, music, love, tragedy, dancing and blokes knobs.
Lapdancing on the other hand, invented by a man. Contains scantily clad young writhing girls. Sod all that plot rubbish.

If that doesn't sum up the difference between the sexes, I don't know what does.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:52
Regular
Mystique, perfectly stabe, too early to tell on Tallulah, but it's looking promising............

But Richard Burns won the WRC, the first ever Englishman to do so. Colin McRae won the WRC a few years ago, the first ever Brit to do so, get the point yet??

Oh, and, TV sporting moment of the year, Beckham's Free Kick against Greece, aye right, and my kilts got legs..............
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:50
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I do not have a clue as to who the hell he is
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Wasting away"
Bonus wrote:
slave2games wrote:
So tell me...what have you guys got against
England?

Englishmen :D

What about Englishwomen? Just look at Mystique....:D
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:49
Regular
slave2games wrote:
> Ok, I asked the wrong question...what have you got against Englishmen?

Is Richard Burns British or English??
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:48
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Ok, I asked the wrong question...what have you got against Englishmen?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.