GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bored, lonely and repressed............"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 15:34
Regular
I hadn't started a topic for a while, and as everyone else has their own little space, I'll take one too, maybe other's will appreciate me leaving them alone.

I've already emasculated Goaty today............

Anyway, sorry if that read like a journal entry, but I'm bored........
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:34
Regular
I hadn't started a topic for a while, and as everyone else has their own little space, I'll take one too, maybe other's will appreciate me leaving them alone.

I've already emasculated Goaty today............

Anyway, sorry if that read like a journal entry, but I'm bored........
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:37
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Cheer up mate, statistics say that 13.45% of all people in the SR forums get bored and feel rejection at some stage in there time on the forums
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:38
Regular
I was trying another one of Goaty's theories, and I do believe that a certain man is about to attain cult phenomina on these forums..........
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:39
You're quite proud of that, arent you? Robbing GB of male pride & stuff....Nothing to be proud of, boy, if only your mother knew, she'd be horrified.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:39
Regular
"Wasting away"
Personally, I'm starting to wonder what is so amazing about coming on these forums nowadays. Web design is much better, and so are my forums ;D
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:40
Regular
It's not difficult to emasculate an englishman, just mention Morris Dancing, tights and bells and they go all funny..............
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:41
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
> Personally, I'm starting to wonder what is so amazing about coming on these
> forums nowadays. Web design is much better, and so are my forums ;D

Bully for you.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:43
Bonus wrote:
> It's not difficult to emasculate an englishman, just mention Morris Dancing,
> tights and bells and they go all funny..............

Whoever invented Morris Dancing should be shot, I cant think of a more awful sight, a load of old ganks (and some young'uns too)poncing about in tights, waving their hankies and idiot stuff like that. Honestly, it could only happen in England.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:44
Regular
Tallulah wrote:
Honestly, it could only happen in England.

My sentiments exactly ;)
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:45
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
So tell me...what have you guys got against England?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.