GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the latest on "Shenmue 2x"?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Shenmue 2'.
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:13
Regular
What's all the latest news and stuff on "Shenmue 2x" for the X-Box?

Are there any special features being added to the game to make it any different to the Dreamcast's Shenmue 2 (besides the obvious graphical enhancements)? Will there be any new games or anything?

What's happening with this "Shenmue: The Movie" thing?
Is it still being sold along-with the game, as a DVD movie?

We're about a one-month-away from the European release of this game (from what I've heard), yet I've heard and read very little about this game, despite the fact that it's only really a few weeks away.

But whether it's different, or not... If I had an X-Box, I'd be getting it!
Sat 08/03/03 at 11:24
Regular
come on soimebody talk to me
Sat 08/03/03 at 12:55
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Hello.
Sun 09/03/03 at 15:06
Regular
The demo is out now.
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:19
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
The DVD is available to EVERYONE not just pre-orders:

Check out this news from http://www.xboxaddicts.co.uk/

Microsoft and SEGA have confirmed that with Shenmue II on Xbox the European market can expect to receive “Shenmue The Movie”. The DVD will come bundled with the Xbox exclusive "Shenmue II" when the game ships in Europe on 21st March. The DVD is 90 minutes long and features English or Japanese voice-overs with the option for Japanese subtitles, and covers the story of Shenmue as if you had played it through so anyone who didn’t complete the game or didn’t have a Dreamcast can catch up with the plot. It was originally showcased in Japanese theatres and then sold separately on DVD for 4700 yen (approximately €36/£24). The theatrical trailer shown in Japan is now posted on the Xbox.com site at http://www.xbox.com/Shenmue2.
“We’re pleased to be offering this fantastic extra with Shenmue II,” said Michel Cassius, European Director, Xbox Platform. “Shenmue fans will have a lot to love – an epic story in the new game, plus a new way of experiencing the classic original. It’s a great game, and with this extra DVD it’s great value too.”

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.