GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anti - man utd thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 13:31
Regular
if u hate them, then put your thoughts here
Wed 09/01/02 at 17:57
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Rogue Fanatic wrote:
> I dont think its fair to quote the Arsenal v ManU 6-1 scorline.

If you
> remember the arsenal back 4 (or maybe 5 - I cant remember if Seaman played) they
> we're totally untried and untested.

For arguments sake, I think it was Luzny,
> Stepanovs, Grimandi and Silvinho (or maybe cole) .... Not the best defence in
> the world...... not really a defence actually. Which really explains the
> scoreline

But don't Luzhny and Grimmandi play for you this season?? Excuses excuses! I can't believe how well Yorke played then, after watching him this season!!
Wed 09/01/02 at 17:47
ooh it's their little spurs Vs gooners squabble...

Anyway don't Man Utd off;
Why do teams respect them ? Because they're a blody good team!
Why do they also win most of the stuff nowadays? see above

The point is don't try and do that as you should really be concentrating on your team.

Oh yeah and I support Reading before any of you start blaming me for stuff...
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:55
Regular
Gabbo wrote:
> You say Villa made the match really boring on Sunday? That is an absolute joke.

Easy geeezer...

Yes I am talking about the first half...

The 2nd half was great, but you must admit Villa made the game boring in the first half.

Everyone knows about United weakness at the back and maybe villa should have exploited it more in the first half.

Villa cant have high expectations this season if they are gonna play so negatively like that.

prawn bloody sandwiches...
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:12
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> To come back from 3-0 down away from home and win the
> game is a feat no-one has matched in recent years.

Yeah, it sounds great - then you realise who you were playing at the time! ;-)
Tue 08/01/02 at 12:07
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
You say Villa made the match really boring on Sunday? That is an absolute joke. First of all, it wasn't even a boring match, fair enough, the first half didn't see much action but the second half was great. Why do you think it was boring? To busy tucking into your prawn sandwhich?

If you were a manager, I think you would go far if you think if you got 2-0 up, you should continue to pile men into attack.
Tue 08/01/02 at 10:43
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

Granted, you're more consistent - but when both teams are on top
> form, I think we play the better football.

Yeah well, you would say that.....

We have played by far some of the best attacking football this season. To come back from 3-0 down away from home and win the game is a feat no-one has matched in recent years.
Tue 08/01/02 at 10:09
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Make all the excuses you like.

Not an excuse... a reason.

Let's see United stick together 4 players who have never played together and see how they cope. Mind you, wouldn't be much worse than your full defence in recent months... :-)

> Yeah Arsenal have won more of the head-to-heads, but we
> have won at Highbury twice, while wenger only won once
> at OT :P

Oh, that makes all the difference...!

> Oh yeah...and i think Fergie won a few more championships in that
> same time as well...

Granted, you're more consistent - but when both teams are on top form, I think we play the better football.
Tue 08/01/02 at 01:44
Regular
End of the day...we beat ya.

Make all the excuses you like.

They woundnt be at arsenal if they coundnt defend, unless Wenger is a complete and utter fool...

Back to the Fergie V Wenger thing.

Yeah Arsenal have won more of the head-to-heads, but we have won at Highbury twice, while wenger only won once at OT :P

Oh yeah...and i think Fergie won a few more championships in that same time as well...
Tue 08/01/02 at 00:42
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Wenger made it clear that teams give us too much respect a
> while ago...and look what happend to him when he tried attacking us at Old
> Trafford last season...(6-1 :D)

How quickly they forget... we had no serious defence in that match - cobbled together from make-shift, bit-part players.

Check the records for the score history between us while Wenger's been at Arsenal, and you'll see who the better team is! :-)
Tue 08/01/02 at 00:32
.... oh and the back four was like that due to injuries and suspensions methinks.

It wasnt deliberate or even tactical

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.