GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anti - man utd thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 13:31
Regular
if u hate them, then put your thoughts here
Mon 07/01/02 at 13:31
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
if u hate them, then put your thoughts here
Mon 07/01/02 at 13:36
Regular
SO then, why do you hate them? Becasue they are the best football team in this country? I suppose thats understandable...everyone gets jealous once in a while...
Mon 07/01/02 at 14:04
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Nah, it's just thatthey're rubbish and always win. This is usually down to the fact that: A. referees are scared of them, and they support them. Also, B. because teams give them too much respect and end up on the backfoot before the match has kicked off.
Mon 07/01/02 at 14:12
Regular
Teams used to give us too much respect...We saw Tottenham do this earlier...3-0 up...but the great United came back and won it. But that was probably down to Tottenham defending for the whole of the 2nd half.

Villa made the match reallly boring yesterday, they should have attacked us more...they could have got some goals in the first half as our defense is never solid. BUt if you attack against Man utdm you leave yourself open to the best attackers in the premiership...

Wenger made it clear that teams give us too much respect a while ago...and look what happend to him when he tried attacking us at Old Trafford last season...(6-1 :D)

ANd i cant understand how you can say Man utd are rubbish. We won the Europeon cup while we were still seen as an "average" team by the top flight europeon teams. We only got the recognition after we beat Juventus 3-2 in Turin. Even the Italian press touted us as a great team then.
Mon 07/01/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
You call United as the greatest in the country, and yes, of course that's true now! But if you look at the all-time stas you'll find that Liverpool are the most successfull and have won the most cups! So who are the REAL glory suporters, eh???
Mon 07/01/02 at 19:19
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
look we all now know that Cardiff city r the greatest!! :-D
Tue 08/01/02 at 00:31
I dont think its fair to quote the Arsenal v ManU 6-1 scorline.

If you remember the arsenal back 4 (or maybe 5 - I cant remember if Seaman played) they we're totally untried and untested.

For arguments sake, I think it was Luzny, Stepanovs, Grimandi and Silvinho (or maybe cole) .... Not the best defence in the world...... not really a defence actually. Which really explains the scoreline
Tue 08/01/02 at 00:32
.... oh and the back four was like that due to injuries and suspensions methinks.

It wasnt deliberate or even tactical
Tue 08/01/02 at 00:42
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Wenger made it clear that teams give us too much respect a
> while ago...and look what happend to him when he tried attacking us at Old
> Trafford last season...(6-1 :D)

How quickly they forget... we had no serious defence in that match - cobbled together from make-shift, bit-part players.

Check the records for the score history between us while Wenger's been at Arsenal, and you'll see who the better team is! :-)
Tue 08/01/02 at 01:44
Regular
End of the day...we beat ya.

Make all the excuses you like.

They woundnt be at arsenal if they coundnt defend, unless Wenger is a complete and utter fool...

Back to the Fergie V Wenger thing.

Yeah Arsenal have won more of the head-to-heads, but we have won at Highbury twice, while wenger only won once at OT :P

Oh yeah...and i think Fergie won a few more championships in that same time as well...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.