GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 myth dispelled"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 13:23
Regular
Shock - you can't get into the football stadium on Staunton Island, I know because I've been there. If you nick the Dodo and drive it downtown, you can fly high enough to get over the massive walls but you fly straight through the floor - it's just a graphical effect and doesn't actually exist as a playing surface.

I was actually quite sad to discover this, especially seeing as I've been playing it solidly for two weeks trying to get over the friggin' walls. D'oh.
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:41
Regular
Ok now i am well and truly SCARED!
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:24
I _finally_ got a PS2 and GTA3, and it rocks. Can't do the Diablos street race though, any tips?

I just ate a banana. Ook Ook!
Wed 09/01/02 at 08:25
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
http://community-2.webtv.net/Andrew461/dodo/index.html

visit this site for advice on how to fly the dodo and other GTA3 goodies......check out how long he flew for
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Also - There is a cheat in the latest OPS2M that says you can get a DoDo like you can a tank (drop out the sky) - Is this true, am I not doing it right - or is it false?
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
How do you actually fly for so long? I've namaged 5 seconds... but that's about it!

Stupid none-flying no motorbikes game!
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:46
Regular
I must try and do that in the DoDo then later tonight. GTA4 should have Bikes a multiplayer and destructable buildings
Tue 08/01/02 at 18:24
Regular
"everyone says it"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Outlaw_UK wrote:
>Go to Sony forum - it says that it's being developed
> there.

They are developing GTA4 in the Sony Forum?

That'll save Rockstar
> some time.

Wow, how long till the Sony forum release the game then?
Tue 08/01/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Outlaw_UK wrote:
>Go to Sony forum - it says that it's being developed there.

They are developing GTA4 in the Sony Forum?

That'll save Rockstar some time.
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:42
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
The Game wrote:
> I can't wait for GTA4... I wonder if they'll make it, and when.

Go to Sony forum - it says that it's being developed there.
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:41
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I flew in too, from Shorside Vale airport. The longest I've flown for is 346 seconds.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.