GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 myth dispelled"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 13:23
Regular
Shock - you can't get into the football stadium on Staunton Island, I know because I've been there. If you nick the Dodo and drive it downtown, you can fly high enough to get over the massive walls but you fly straight through the floor - it's just a graphical effect and doesn't actually exist as a playing surface.

I was actually quite sad to discover this, especially seeing as I've been playing it solidly for two weeks trying to get over the friggin' walls. D'oh.
Wed 09/01/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Well dubsy on GTA3 walkthroughs. I've spent several weeks putting one together sharing my own techniques for doing missions. My own sweat and blood (Well not blood). Well anyway I've done as much on it as I can do (about 11 pages) and I want to submit it.

So hurry up walkthroughs site I need to submit it.
Wed 09/01/02 at 20:01
Regular
"¬_¬"
Rakuga wrote:
> Joe@SpecialReserve wrote:
> I _finally_ got a PS2 and GTA3, and it rocks.
> Can't do the Diablos street race
> though, any tips?

I just ate a
> banana. Ook Ook!

Open up ukwalkthroughs.com officially and I'll tell
> you...

----------

ukwalthroughs.com would be great; I already have a couple of guides on the internet, both of which are the only ones on the internet (AirBlade and Mickey's Speedway USA). It'd be cool to post them here.
Wed 09/01/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Joe@SpecialReserve wrote:
> I _finally_ got a PS2 and GTA3, and it rocks. Can't do the Diablos street race
> though, any tips?

I just ate a banana. Ook Ook!

Open up ukwalkthroughs.com officially and I'll tell you...
Wed 09/01/02 at 18:46
"period drama"
At last!

I got GTA3 through this morning.

I haven't started the missions yet, just been mucking around on the streets.

Yay!
Wed 09/01/02 at 18:39
Regular
"You Bum!!"
er-no wrote:
> Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Outlaw_UK wrote:
>Go to Sony forum - it says
> that it's being developed
> there.

They are developing GTA4 in the Sony
> Forum?

That'll save Rockstar
> some time.

Wow, how long till the Sony
> forum release the game then?

Ah, shouldnt be too long mate..We are working on the bike-riding grannies at the mo....A strong team of over 40 are enjoying developing this fine game...Watch this space :)
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:56
AfroJoe wrote:
> Hey Joe, we share a likeness in names. Muahaha! :D

Yes, but you haven't got a banana. Actually, neither have I know I've eaten it. Awwww, I want a banana...!
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:55
Yeah I got me a Banshee, but I always end up trashing it - I'm far too reckless. I'll give it a try though, cheers.
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:50
Regular
"¬_¬"
Joe@SpecialReserve wrote:
> I _finally_ got a PS2 and GTA3, and it rocks. Can't do the Diablos street race
> though, any tips?

I just ate a banana. Ook Ook!

-------

My advice is to get the Banshee, from the car-shop thing to the North-East of Portland. It is very fast, and can get you ahead right at the start. From there, just drive carefully and you should win; the other cars are complete lunatics and bad drivers, as long as you stay ahead you're fine.
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hey Joe, we share a likeness in names. Muahaha! :D
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:44
It was yellow and crescent shaped :]~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.