GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dead to Rights"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dead To Rights'.
Thu 20/02/03 at 21:42
Regular
I know this is a kinda silly topic, but I could do with an answer kinda quick please.

I saw a demo of this last night, and it had an Import review with it. I want this game, but I didnt think it was supposed to be out till later in the year. But I've just looked on SR and they say it's released tommorrow, does anyone know the actual release date for it?

Thanks.
Sun 23/02/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Every single review of it i've read.

Yeah but did they tell you they were all high whilst writing the review
Sun 23/02/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
mazer.com wrote:
> ya right that is a load of bull because the date for uk has not even
> been confirmed yet.

The X-Box version has been released, it was released on Friday.

I dont know what the UK version got, scorewise, but the import version got 77%, so I would imagine the UK version got about 7 or 8.
Sun 23/02/03 at 19:25
Regular
ya right that is a load of bull because the date for uk has not even been confirmed yet.
Sun 23/02/03 at 17:33
Regular
King Kong wrote:

> What discrete ignoramous told you that?
>
> That's bull

Every single review of it i've read.
Sun 23/02/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I want this game but apparently it only takes about 6 hours to play
> the whole thing through.

What discrete ignoramous told you that?

That's bull
Sun 23/02/03 at 14:07
Regular
I want this game but apparently it only takes about 6 hours to play the whole thing through.

Probably wait for it to come down in price, could be a while though don't think it's even got a UK release date on the GC yet.
Sun 23/02/03 at 13:02
Regular
It doesn't take much to beat Max Payne
Sun 23/02/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Bullet time is for wimps.

And lazy developers who want a nice feature.
Sun 23/02/03 at 12:36
"Uzi Lover"
Any news on it's GameCube release date?

I know in the U.S it has been released on the GC so when for the UK?
Sun 23/02/03 at 12:34
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well Alistair, looks like you owe me 40 quid then.

:)

I got it yesterday. In my opinion it is so much better than Max Payne, the controls are a lot simpler and the targeting system allows you to do some real cool stuff. WhenI got Max Payne, I took it back the day after.

If you dont have any weapons then you just sneek up on a guy with a gun and disarm him, but it is so cool.

For example, I learned this move called, 'No Brainer' Thats when you grab the guy and take his gun, then just shoot him through the bottom of the throat and up through the head, blows his brains out, hence the name. All this happens in bullet time as well.

As for graphics, I got it for the X-Box, so the graphics are fairly smooth and lighting effects are great.

I highly recommend it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.