GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dead to Rights"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dead To Rights'.
Thu 20/02/03 at 21:42
Regular
I know this is a kinda silly topic, but I could do with an answer kinda quick please.

I saw a demo of this last night, and it had an Import review with it. I want this game, but I didnt think it was supposed to be out till later in the year. But I've just looked on SR and they say it's released tommorrow, does anyone know the actual release date for it?

Thanks.
Thu 20/02/03 at 21:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I know this is a kinda silly topic, but I could do with an answer kinda quick please.

I saw a demo of this last night, and it had an Import review with it. I want this game, but I didnt think it was supposed to be out till later in the year. But I've just looked on SR and they say it's released tommorrow, does anyone know the actual release date for it?

Thanks.
Thu 20/02/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Festivus!"
I've heard it's like GTA - is this true?
Thu 20/02/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I think so, i haven't heard much, doesn't seem essential, though.
Fri 21/02/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Its more like Max Payne, but 100 times better, I think it's out in April, maybe SR have the daye wrong or something.
Fri 21/02/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
date*
Fri 21/02/03 at 18:38
Regular
There is no reason for the game to be delayed because it has already seen a US and Japana release so it will be out today. If its 100 times better than Max Payne I will Buy youa copy of the game myself. After reading reviews about the game they say it is just a weak copy of Max Payne that doesn't have the same impact that Rockstars game did. I am still looking forward to renting it as it sounds like an interesting alternative.
Fri 21/02/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
It's already out bum-holios!

I'm thinking of getting it, and I saw it in GAME
Fri 21/02/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Thank you King Kong. Hey Alistair, you gonna buy me it then?

:)
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:00
Regular
No because it won't be as good as Max Payne :)
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well, if it is out, I'll let you know what it's like tommorrow. It basically looks like Streets of Rage, but with guns and bullet time. I know bullet time is old, but DTR makes real good use of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.