GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beyblades"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 17:10
Regular
dose anyone like beyblades. i love them i have a dragoon fighter, dreceil s, dranzer s, driger s, galam and galeon attacker. and i have a spring luncher. tell me if you like beyblades and what blade you have got.
Sat 22/02/03 at 19:23
"period drama"
What's this?
Spinning tops are back in, are they? What was that? Like the first toy ever created.

*Has an idea*

I've got an idea!
Lets reinvent conkers. They're made of solid plastic on high-tensile string with some ball bearings inside (to make it sound impressive) and there's 1000 to collect (gotta get 'em all) in different colours. Some have razor blades in them, others just big rusty spikes.
But it's not played liek conkers, oh no. You have to spin them around your head and then throw them at a wall (hurry, walls in limited supply) the first one to break their ... erm ... Battle Sphere or cause a minor flesh wound wins! You can play on 100 different walls! (39.99 each)
Soon to become a fantasic cartoon! Go kids!
Sat 22/02/03 at 19:08
froots wrote:

> Anyway, what the hell is Beyblades? Could someone please explain this
> to me.

Same here!

From what I understand, it's kinda like a frisbee or something round and discy, that you shouldn't throw at people.

And you can get a "launcher", which probably means you don't even need to throw it.

And apparently you can stick razor blades on them.

And there are different types, and on the boxes it probably says "Collect them all!!" to con little children into asking their parents continuously if they can get another one, even if they are all the same, except for different paint jobs and stickers.

Am I right?
Sat 22/02/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
I cant belive people are still writing about this trash!!!!!!!!
Sat 22/02/03 at 17:42
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
froots wrote:
> dazzle wrote:
> i love them i have a dragoon fighter,
> dreceil s, dranzer s, driger s, galam and galeon attacker.
>
> ...
>
> Anyway, what the hell is Beyblades? Could someone please explain this
> to me.

Thirds that after maddmun....
Sat 22/02/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
What's the world coming to were there's more Manga in Britain than Japan:( Ohwell aslong as they aren't still interested in bug eyed children throwing bits of plastic at each other in a cheap and nasty game by time they're 9.
Sat 22/02/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Ye a know"
ive watched yu gi oh many atime and ive watched bey blade and yu gi oh kicks its
any one else watch yu gi oh
Sat 22/02/03 at 16:59
Regular
dadio500 wrote:
> bey blade has got nothing on yu-gi-oh
>
> *runs away*

*Agrees*
*Hops away*
Sat 22/02/03 at 16:58
Regular
dazzle wrote:
> i love them i have a dragoon fighter,
> dreceil s, dranzer s, driger s, galam and galeon attacker.

Anyway, what the hell is Beyblades? Could someone please explain this to me.
Sat 22/02/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Ye a know"
bey blade has got nothing on yu-gi-oh

*runs away*
Sat 22/02/03 at 16:44
Regular
I've seen the cack toys.
I've seen the cack program.

I've seen how it would be great if they made them like the ones in the cack cartoon so that they can smash through walls and everything. Then we wouldn't need guns.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.