GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beyblades"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 17:10
Regular
dose anyone like beyblades. i love them i have a dragoon fighter, dreceil s, dranzer s, driger s, galam and galeon attacker. and i have a spring luncher. tell me if you like beyblades and what blade you have got.
Fri 21/02/03 at 17:10
Regular
dose anyone like beyblades. i love them i have a dragoon fighter, dreceil s, dranzer s, driger s, galam and galeon attacker. and i have a spring luncher. tell me if you like beyblades and what blade you have got.
Fri 21/02/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Shhhuddup.

Please don't tell me you have one of them 'Battle Arenas' too. We sell them in Woolworths and all they are is an overgrown potty made out of flimsey plastic with a price tag of £7.99.
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:52
Regular
I have one but I wish I had never got it. I have Master Dranzer which is collecting dust in the corner of the room.
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:55
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
NEWS FLASH!!!! Beyblades is rubbish. It is like pokemon but even worse!!!!!!!

Little gay spinning disc things running round a track bashin each other. How crud can you get??????
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:56
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
I can't belive that Keloggs Kornflakes are givving them away as free toyys in there cerial. Each one I got I shot......right at the bin!!!!!
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:56
Regular
"^_^"
Eat them Eat them all. It is the only way they will stop selling them. Yes, someone choke on them, choke, choke. Bring up a legal case and whip their behinds out of the industry so someone else can bring out some utter rubbish!!
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:58
Regular
LET IT RIP!!! The cartoon is rubbish.
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Parr wrote:
> Eat them Eat them all. It is the only way they will stop selling them.
> Yes, someone choke on them, choke, choke. Bring up a legal case and
> whip their behinds out of the industry so someone else can bring out
> some utter rubbish!!

YES!!! MAKE THE BEYBLADES DISSAPEAR!!!!!!!
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
John.J wrote:
> LET IT RIP!!! The cartoon is rubbish.

I totally agree.
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:31
"For the horde!!!!"
just because you don't like it dosen't mean the little kiddies don't ether.
How old are you Dazzle?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.