GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beaty of the FA Cup"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 18:30
Regular
Who said the Fa cup was a worthless trophy?

Anyone catch the Cardiff-Leeds game? what an ending...great atmosphere an all.

Also wicked to see the chariman with the players in the changing room after wards. Proper funny :) Sam Haman is a proper geezer.

Whats that? 3 premiership sides knocked out allready? And it wasnt as if they fielded weakened sides either...

Great to see Dirty Dirty Leeds knocked out anyway....
Sun 06/01/02 at 18:30
Regular
Who said the Fa cup was a worthless trophy?

Anyone catch the Cardiff-Leeds game? what an ending...great atmosphere an all.

Also wicked to see the chariman with the players in the changing room after wards. Proper funny :) Sam Haman is a proper geezer.

Whats that? 3 premiership sides knocked out allready? And it wasnt as if they fielded weakened sides either...

Great to see Dirty Dirty Leeds knocked out anyway....
Sun 06/01/02 at 18:33
Regular
yeah...i cant spell Beauty...
Sun 06/01/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yeah I saw the game - Cracking atmosphere and even better result!! I see Liverpool's name on it again already!!
Sun 06/01/02 at 20:21
Regular
"es argh"
The Cardiff game was great, especially when they got champagne in the chairman's eye.
Sun 06/01/02 at 21:19
Regular
Heh

Just when you thought it coundnt get any better....

What a game at villa park...remember the last time we were there for a cup tie...:) we didnt need ol giggsy boy today :) van man is out of this world.

As for Liverpool...gonna get past Arsenal?
Sun 06/01/02 at 21:21
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Liverpool will easily get past the Gooners, especially with Owen and Anelka shaping up to be a great partnership.
Sun 06/01/02 at 21:23
Regular
"not dead"
With Leeds already out, and either Liverpool or Aresenal going out in the next round we've already lost some big teams.

Tonights match was outstanding.

3 in 5 minutes, that's class.

Conceding 2 in 2 minutes, that's not.
Sun 06/01/02 at 22:48
"High polygon count"
slave2games wrote:
> Liverpool will easily get past the Gooners, especially with Owen and Anelka
> shaping up to be a great partnership.

I dunno... they've already lost to ten men.

Wonder if they'll let us start with ten men in the FA Cup match? :-)
Sun 06/01/02 at 22:49
What a game!!! Man United are showing what they are really capable of at the moment. Van Nistelrooy is out of this world. An amazing player and one who will score many more goals for United. Tottenham allthe way this year. Liverpool will lose to Arsenal in the next round, while Tottenham dispose of Coventry and then either Bolton or Stockport. Either way, I see a 7-1 win.
Mon 07/01/02 at 08:54
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I was at the Cardiff game yesterday and I have to say it was the most electric atmosphere I've ever witnessed at a match!

Its safe to say that Cardiff had the upper hand for most of the match and Leeds were happy to try and keep it at a draw. To see a 2nd division team literally wipe the floor with top of the premiership goes down as one of Cardiff's greatest moments. I recall Leeds having only 3 opportunities at a goal and that Scott Young clearance at the end was awesome.

In typical tabloid style the papers and TV are going for the violence angle in their reporting of the match which I find unfair. The problem was the policing. Throughout the game there was 7 policemen separating the Cardiff and Leeds fans and this didn't increase until the fans started pouring onto the pitch, by which time it was too late. So the police panic and bring out the riot guys with dogs and truncheons. Nice one. Created hysteria and a few people got caught up in it.

Lets not blow this out of proportion. Yes there were missiles thrown (3 cans and one coin on my count), yes Lee Bowyer got a ribbing, and yes there was a streaker. It was not organised in any way and could have been avoided by South Wales Police for which I hold responsible.

Oh yeah and David O'Leary you can stop bloody whinging you bad loser! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.