GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"At this moment in time, who would you vote for notable?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 17:43
Regular
If the notable votes were now, who would you be voting for?
I know they are not here for about 2 months but just at this moment in time who has your vote?
Mon 07/01/02 at 19:48
Regular
Weird Wonder wrote:
> If you slat someone you'll just end up being banned.

Nah you don't. You just cause an arguement that normally ends up getting worse and worse and ends with someone being banned :P Tends to be the wrong person as well *cough* :0D
Mon 07/01/02 at 19:46
Regular
""
If you slat someone you'll just end up being banned.
Mon 07/01/02 at 19:42
woah woah woah! Calm down people !

Dont wanna take sides but Dans a good mate and I just wanna ask people to stop slating him.
Regular
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
> CDouch wrote:
> Dan2K doesnt deserve it, he stinks

I agree! We both saw
> that pointless egg topic he started in SR Bugs and Customer Service. He's been
> warned about it by Loki, and has apparently previously been warned for other
> incidents. Do you really wanna vote for him??

Shut up....nuff said.
Regular
Weird Wonder wrote:

That's why you
> haven't been around as much.. you were always being banned. Oh right. I should
> have realised you were MJswerve 'cos you told a while ago that it was one of
> your old names. I thought it rang a bell.

I haven't been banned recently, but I would have about 3000+ posts if I hadn't been banned. Not quite as many as the others, but my word count wouldn't be low I can tell you :)
Mon 07/01/02 at 19:39
Regular
""
MJswerve wrote:
> Weird Wonder wrote:

MJ
> You deserve it as much as the others...
> honest!

Strange opinion you have there. I deserve nothing if you ask me. Been
> banned god knows how many times. But I suppose its up to the posters... in other
> words I have no chance :) And quite rightly seeing as I certainly don't deserve
> it.

That's why you haven't been around as much.. you were always being banned. Oh right. I should have realised you were MJswerve 'cos you told a while ago that it was one of your old names. I thought it rang a bell.
Mon 07/01/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
CDouch wrote:
> Dan2K doesnt deserve it, he stinks

I agree! We both saw that pointless egg topic he started in SR Bugs and Customer Service. He's been warned about it by Loki, and has apparently previously been warned for other incidents. Do you really wanna vote for him??
Mon 07/01/02 at 19:35
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> I need to be around here more, havn't been here for a while.

Oh yeah
> and....MJ i'm hurt ;-)

You'll definately be hurt if you don't start running Andy :P
Mon 07/01/02 at 19:35
Regular
Weird Wonder wrote:

MJ
> You deserve it as much as the others... honest!

Strange opinion you have there. I deserve nothing if you ask me. Been banned god knows how many times. But I suppose its up to the posters... in other words I have no chance :) And quite rightly seeing as I certainly don't deserve it.
Mon 07/01/02 at 19:31
Regular
""
MJswerve wrote:
> Hmm, by the looks of it someone stupid is going to become the next notable... in
> my opinion. Anyone who joined after me is a stupid bet I would say
> :P

Everyone vote for Strafex, Dan2k1, SonicRav or Bonus :P Make it
> interesting with some people who actually deserve it.

MJ You deserve it as much as the others... honest!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.