GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The WWF is splitting!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 07:23
Regular
OK, I've gotta catch a plane soon so I'm just having a last go on my English computer. But I've heard, and it's not just a rumor, that after the Royal Rumble, the WWF is splitting into two halfs! One half is owned by Vince McMahon and will broadcast on RAW. And the other half is owned by Ric Flair and will broadcast on SMACKDOWN! Now I personally think this is terrible and would like to know what you think of it...
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:13
Regular
KLance storm is gay
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I agree with Cong Man. Lance may not be liked but that is because that is how the WWF want his attitude to be. He is actually a very skilled and technical guy..... a lot better than some of your faves (eg, the Hardyz or guys like that). You may not like him but he is good at what he is there for, wrestling.
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:32
Regular
"Guess who..."
Uuumm, 'scuse me, but I do belive we were talking about the splitting of the WWF, not some gay called Lance Storm!

I have 2 things to say:

1) MikeAll, what in the blue hell is SR?!
2) BradW, you wrote this:
AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Say it aint so! that will be the worst decision that the company has ever made since hiring Lance Storm and that whole ministry of darkness thing!

Please Vince!! reconsider! your company will go out the window!! this is not what the fans want!!

I totally could not have said it better!
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Tazz wrote:
> Uuumm, 'scuse me, but I do belive we were talking about the splitting of the
> WWF, not some gay called Lance Storm!

Are you agreeing with Game 2002, saying something like that forces others into agreeing with you.

1) MikeAll,
> what in the blue hell is SR?!

S=Special
R=Reserve
Fri 11/01/02 at 20:13
I heardthat the way they would split it was to pick two teams, but the ones who got picked last would be embarrased and what if neither side wanted to pick say Tazz!

It is because they have to much talent. Personally I don't like the idea but hey at least vince will be off one of the programs so we might see a good show
Sat 12/01/02 at 07:18
Regular
"Guess who..."
MikeAll wrote:
> Tazz wrote:
> Uuumm, 'scuse me, but I do belive we were talking about the
> splitting of the
> WWF, not some gay called Lance Storm!

Are you agreeing
> with Game 2002, saying something like that forces others into agreeing with you.

No, I am not agreeing with The Game 2002. However, I do believe that Lance Storm is one of the biggest failures the world has ever seen. I however, am a 2 time ECW champeen, and do not give you permission to P!SS ME OFF!
Sat 12/01/02 at 07:21
Regular
"Guess who..."
AndMcGrn wrote:
> I heardthat the way they would split it was to pick two teams, but the ones who
> got picked last would be embarrased and what if neither side wanted to pick say
> Tazz!

I seriously doubt that would happen. I mean, if they picked me last, then I would know hey were saving the best till last! And if they picked me at any other time, I would probably choke them out! BOTH OF THEM!
Sun 27/01/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Guess who..."
Remember this topic? Well I think he time is near...
Sun 27/01/02 at 13:12
"©opy Right™"
You are right tazz it is splitting.
Sun 27/01/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Guess who..."
*clapping*

Well done! Well done!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.