GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The WWF is splitting!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 07:23
Regular
OK, I've gotta catch a plane soon so I'm just having a last go on my English computer. But I've heard, and it's not just a rumor, that after the Royal Rumble, the WWF is splitting into two halfs! One half is owned by Vince McMahon and will broadcast on RAW. And the other half is owned by Ric Flair and will broadcast on SMACKDOWN! Now I personally think this is terrible and would like to know what you think of it...
Sun 06/01/02 at 07:23
Regular
"Guess who..."
OK, I've gotta catch a plane soon so I'm just having a last go on my English computer. But I've heard, and it's not just a rumor, that after the Royal Rumble, the WWF is splitting into two halfs! One half is owned by Vince McMahon and will broadcast on RAW. And the other half is owned by Ric Flair and will broadcast on SMACKDOWN! Now I personally think this is terrible and would like to know what you think of it...
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:13
Regular
Yeah its true, Flair will do it on Smackdown and Vince on RAW. The only thing i am sort of confused about is, will some of the RAW wrestlers be able to fight Smackdown ones, as if they can't that will be a bad decision.
Sun 06/01/02 at 11:34
Regular
"Back in black"
It's supposed to happen on the 7th.

HHH returns too

tazz is ...
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
That would be rubbish. At least we won't see Vince droning his mouth off for 20 mins every Smack Down then though....
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:23
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I told you all this ages ago, oh and the split has been held off for a while, I think it's going to be after wrestlemania myself, Benoit should also be back by then too.

The WWF are going to heavily advertise ths split on tv weeks before it happens so we will all have to wait and see.
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:27
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I heard it on rec.sport.pro-wrestling.
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:30
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah there've been rumours about it for months now, it was meant to happen when HHH came back but I think it's been pushed back, probably to after Wrestlemania like he said
Sun 06/01/02 at 14:07
Regular
the split is only because the roster is too big so they want more wrestlers involved.
i dont watch smackdown so i will miss whatever happens on there
Sun 06/01/02 at 15:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Why don't you watch Smack Down?
Tue 08/01/02 at 16:06
Regular
"Guess who..."
Ice Blaster wrote:
> It's supposed to happen on the 7th.

HHH returns too

tazz is ...BACK! And would like to know what you were going to put there!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.