GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The WWF is splitting!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 07:23
Regular
OK, I've gotta catch a plane soon so I'm just having a last go on my English computer. But I've heard, and it's not just a rumor, that after the Royal Rumble, the WWF is splitting into two halfs! One half is owned by Vince McMahon and will broadcast on RAW. And the other half is owned by Ric Flair and will broadcast on SMACKDOWN! Now I personally think this is terrible and would like to know what you think of it...
Mon 28/01/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Another one of my predictions has come true, C5 has got Heat and the 4 Pay Per Views. It will be the first programme worth watching on C5 ever.
Mon 28/01/02 at 20:00
Regular
I wonder if they will show it live. Channel 4 did'nt so they could put their adverts in. I doubt c5 will replace the sport thats on late.
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:56
channel 4 sucked. they cut into the end of interviews with adverts and sometimes joined a match halfway through. just a good job they haven't renewed their contract. the wwf events will be much better for it
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:56
Regular
"Guess who..."
AfroJoe wrote:
> Yeah it is, but you haven't been on it yet...

You'll find I've been on several times!

P.S. Check your e-mail NOW!! I wrote something there today.
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hopefully C5 won't have all the adverts that C4 littered their WWf screenings with.
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:47
wahey channel 5. more antics like The Kat at armageddon i think now. :)
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:46
Regular
Thats great, but bad reception though.
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Legendary Link wrote:
What the hell is happening? i havent tuned in since vengeance when i was dissapointed that hhh did'nt come back.
what a pain its not on channel 4 anymore.

C5 have signed a deal to show Heat and C4's old Main Events though. This plan should go ahead in a few weeks.
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:33
Regular
What the hell is happening? i havent tuned in since vengeance when i was dissapointed that hhh did'nt come back.
what a pain its not on channel 4 anymore.
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah it is, but you haven't been on it yet...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.