GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help me , pllleeasassee!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 01:49
Regular
Ok, this involves girls, drink and a whole lot of tonsil tennis! Ill let u know now so if u dont wanna read on, u dont have to....

I met this girl on new yrs eve, and we were 'together' for about an hr, it was great, she was pretty, she wanted me bla bla.... thing is, she has a boyfriend !! They have an 'open' releationship which is good coz I wont get bashed for pulling her.

Ok, story continues, I went out tonight for a quite few with a mate, hes underage and got chucked out, however Im not and stayed. The only group of people contained the girl who I pulled new yrs! Dillema, go at 9 on a saturday, or risk talking to this girl.... I chose the girl.

Anyway, she asked how i was etc etc, and she kept staring at me all night.

Now im stuck, i really like her and as far as I can tell she likes me, she also has a boyfriend who is 24, im 18 !!!

What the hell do I do ??????????
Sun 06/01/02 at 01:49
Ok, this involves girls, drink and a whole lot of tonsil tennis! Ill let u know now so if u dont wanna read on, u dont have to....

I met this girl on new yrs eve, and we were 'together' for about an hr, it was great, she was pretty, she wanted me bla bla.... thing is, she has a boyfriend !! They have an 'open' releationship which is good coz I wont get bashed for pulling her.

Ok, story continues, I went out tonight for a quite few with a mate, hes underage and got chucked out, however Im not and stayed. The only group of people contained the girl who I pulled new yrs! Dillema, go at 9 on a saturday, or risk talking to this girl.... I chose the girl.

Anyway, she asked how i was etc etc, and she kept staring at me all night.

Now im stuck, i really like her and as far as I can tell she likes me, she also has a boyfriend who is 24, im 18 !!!

What the hell do I do ??????????
Sun 06/01/02 at 01:56
you are in a bit of a problem i see
Sun 06/01/02 at 09:52
Regular
Hrmmm...tricky one...does she prefer you or the boyfriend?
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:06
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
stab her in the eyes (that eliminates the staring problem)

and then run like hell. lol

sorry i have no idea this is like.... so complicated *cough* wouldn't know till this sort of situation happened to me. Or you can just ring Opra
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:32
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
"Now im stuck, i really like her and as far as I can tell she likes me, she also has a boyfriend who is 24, im 18 !!!

What the hell do I do ??????????"

I wouldn't go out with her yet, because I would feel guilty about pulling her if she was already with a guy, be it an open relationship or not. Be friends with her and I think kissing is fine (don't do it around her boyfriend) but don't do the hippidy dibbidy until you're sure that she likes you more - if she does.

Be wise, my friend.
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:55
Regular
""It's me u want""
d34n0 2k2 wrote:

Now im stuck, i really like her and as far as I
> can tell she likes me, she also has a boyfriend who is 24, im 18 !!!

What
> the hell do I do ??????????

Go for it matey, take a chance! you only live once!
Jst make sure that whatever you do the realationship between the girl and her boyfriend stays ok and she doesn't
put him down,... only if she loves you that much then let her dump him for you!

This should be in the life forum?
Sun 06/01/02 at 11:20
Regular
"Back in black"
Liso wrote:

This should be in the life forum?

LOL
Sun 06/01/02 at 11:24
Regular
"Back in black"
Ok son.

*ahem*

Here's what you do. You like her, you want her kids and most other things about her? Well- if true...

Take her, see how it goes, if her 24 year old boyfriend that obviously isn't giving her enough 'pie' interferes, and you find out he's big- run, or tell him that he has't got enough 'milk' and hope you don't get beaten up...

But

Seriously

Take her and see how it goes

Good luck.
Sun 06/01/02 at 15:17
thanks every1 !

Apperently hes quite big, and when he goes to the pub he doesnt drink alcahol, he drinks energy drinks (Red Bull)!!!

Im gonna get bashed !!!!!!!!
Mon 07/01/02 at 10:58
Being the hard faced b*tch that I am, I'd say forget it as it can only lead to all kinds of grief, I know young blokes love the thought of the older woman, so leave well alone and get yourself someone with no ties.

Lifes too short to end up being killed by a jealous boyfriend, even if it is an open relationship, whose descision was this - his or hers?

I have enlightened you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.