GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Day 7 Animal Crossing : Boredom sets in"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Sat 22/02/03 at 23:34
Regular
*yawns*

This game doesn't half get old quick, I can't even be bothered to play it to be honest.

I've played it solidly since the day I got it up until yesterday when I couldn't be bothered with it, turned it on again today and yet again I couldn't be ar-sed.

I've already ignored the fact that I was suppoed to turn the lighthouse on tonight and I'm gonna miss the singing dog but to be honest I couldn't care less.

Brilliant game at first, no doubt about that but after a while the fun turns to abject tedium.
Tue 25/02/03 at 15:53
Regular
Will someone explain Animal Crossing to me. The concept, the idea, the gameplay, and I've heard it aint coming out over hear. (Unless you get it on import, in which case I'll cuss you good).
Tue 25/02/03 at 15:17
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
AJ, there is no snow today!
Tue 25/02/03 at 15:08
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
>
> Brilliant game at first, no doubt about that but after a while the fun
> turns to abject tedium.

The over-riding concept with real time games...
Tue 25/02/03 at 14:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
If Animal Crossing 2 is online, I shall certainly buy.

At the moment I want games that provide a long challenge.......
Tue 25/02/03 at 11:22
Regular
paperjpn wrote:
and this may have been rushed out to keep
> us patient 'till March.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no.
Tue 25/02/03 at 10:08
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
the only thing i can find even remotely fun nowadays, is to buy 6 or 7 axes, and go around chopping every single tree down and watching all the locals leave .... ahh the fun.
Tue 25/02/03 at 09:34
Regular
"Despondent"
with all the furry animals kickin' it outta each other, could be fun.
Tue 25/02/03 at 09:33
Regular
"Despondent"
I think your all being a little to harsh on the game. It's gone a bit like Black&White though, hasn't it. That was rushed out before a general release of Doshin, and this may have been rushed out to keep us patient 'till March. Perhaps an interesting element to add in would be war. *Grins Evily* Imagine the possibilty. I don't condone real life war, but...
Tue 25/02/03 at 09:26
Regular
mine too *lies*
Tue 25/02/03 at 09:18
Regular
"aliens exist"
mine should be here sometime this week

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.