GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Channel 4 are still screening WWF!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/02 at 21:15
Regular
I found out that C4 is still going to be screening Heat. Heat will be on tomorrow at 1.10am. Not bad for people that like Heat, eg Ant. Whether they will take on the Royal Rumble is still to be seen. We still may need to hope.....
Mon 07/01/02 at 22:25
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
AfroJoe wrote: ITV?

For some reason I just don't see WWF ever being on ITV, it's not really there kinda show.
Mon 07/01/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Back in black"
Well that C4 guy said on heat last night:

"the last in the series of WWF Heat"

Pah- it still continues fools, just your selfish channel won't show it!!
Mon 07/01/02 at 16:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ITV?

I think Channel 4 will screen it and shock everyone...... or maybe not........ or maybe they will. Bah! Don't really know. :-)
Sun 06/01/02 at 18:53
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I've read on a Wrestling Forum that some peopel have contacted Channel 5 and they say they are NOT gettin' the Rumble, so thats out, but I also read that Sky aren't saying 'No' and would like to add it to their schedule ... if the price was right.

So it looks as though if were gonan see it on UK TV, it'll be on Sky, as BBC said a definate 'No'
Sun 06/01/02 at 15:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It is a ratings thing... Channel 4 have decided that they were losing money with their WWF license so they are getting rid of it. We think they al ready have but are just putting on a last Heat show.

Channel 5 may be buying it so it could turn out everyone may see it even without Sky. Otherwise, they won't......
Sun 06/01/02 at 15:12
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
God I'm glad I poped in, why is WWF Heat and PPV's finishing on C4?? is it a raitings thing??
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:49
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I don't have Sky Sports so I want it on Channel 5, I can just fast forward through the adverts on the video so I don't really mind.
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:06
Regular
I haven't got Sky, i will be getting it soon, so i would prefer it to be on CH4 or CH5
Sun 06/01/02 at 07:43
Regular
"Guess who..."
And if you don't get the Royal Rumble, you can always buy it on DVD or Video about 6 months later!

Ooh, Mom wants me to log off now. Yeah, I'm 21 and I still get bossed round by my Mom!
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> Well I would prefer it to be on C4 or C5 because I can't
> tape Sky channels and I
> don't want to stay up and watch it.

Why can't
> you tape the Sky channels??

My video player doesn't seem to agree with my Cable Box.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.