GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA 3 FORUM"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/02 at 18:13
Regular
here peeps can help others in need and stuff like that
Sun 06/01/02 at 18:09
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I've got a question, when you enter the Tank cheat, where is the tank on Portland Island??
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Oh and another question, does anyone know what an Idaho car/van looks like? I need this car to complete the garage dropoff mission on Shoreside!

I've looked at every car and van I can lay my hands on but just can't find the damn car!
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:15
Regular
"round the outside"
i got down 2 9 but then my car blew up and i ran out of time its very hard

and it erased my game aswell before,but im also stuck where im on a mission to get a package at fort staunton and the catel keep killing me (maybe i should drive in using a tank???)
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:11
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I managed to fly the Dodo for 22 seconds yesterday, could've done better but not bad after only 5 mins mucking around. Check out the website that was mentioned earlier, you'll have to go and view older topics but it's there. The kid who did it seems to be a bit of a master so teach you he will!

Right I've got a problem as well, just completed the Exchange mission and watched the end credits. Hurrah! ok onto the problem, I'm now trying to do the 1st mission for D-Ice on Shoreside but I can't find any of the purple blokes! All I can see are Jacks, they're everywhere!

Has anyone else had this problem, I have done the mission before but restarted due to an erased game.
Sun 06/01/02 at 16:30
Regular
"round the outside"
Im really stuck with the dodo though
Sun 06/01/02 at 15:23
Regular
"Bah"
yer ill have to try that as well
MM
Sun 06/01/02 at 14:31
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Ahhhhh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'll try THAT later!
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
It does work. But it doesnt say anything on the screen about it working. You then need to have a sniper rifle or M16 and then you can shoot off limbs.
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:12
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
THE GORE
> CHEAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THE GAME!!!!

Doesn't the gore cheat actually work?? If that's the case, why do all the magazines keep on publishing it?? No wonder I couldn't notice any difference.

NOTE: I would like to apologise to the old man with the brown coat who lives in the Newport region of Liberty City. It was merely an experiment.
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:34
Regular
"Tag as above"
Uncle Albert wrote:
> The trouble with the granny is that she always carries around a shopping bag in
> each hand. To me however, they seem more like mutations or growths of some
> kind...
Anyway, tried the jumping car cheat last night (after watching Bruce
> Lee in action), never before have I experienced the thrill of over-taking a car
> by actually jumping over it! Gotta be easy on those landings though...

Sounds like a Micheal Knight impression to me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.