GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you be so sure Wrestling is Fake?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/02 at 11:36
Regular
Can you be so sure Wrestling is Fake?

I wanna know what you think about wrestling over all

<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>#
<<<>>>>>>>

I predict 99.9% of you will say its fake.
Sat 05/01/02 at 11:36
Can you be so sure Wrestling is Fake?

I wanna know what you think about wrestling over all

<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>#
<<<>>>>>>>

I predict 99.9% of you will say its fake.
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:02
Regular
"Guess who..."
In my opinion, wrestling is NOT fake! The pain is real, the wrestlers are real, the injuries are real. But westling is fixed. The storylines aren't real, most of the wrestlers are really good friends and it's a great business!

I'm Tazz.
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:21
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I thought wrestlers just did what they wanted but just made sure one of the wrestlers won or something happened at aparticular time in a match.
Sat 05/01/02 at 14:45
Regular
"Guess who..."
In WCW that did happen. But in the WWF, the matches are carefully planned. Sure, not everything goes to plan, they usually add in loads of moves during the match, but alot of the match is fixed.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:24
Regular
The Referee usually tells them when they have to finish the match.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Where's SR?"
What about Matt vs Jeff at Vengence. Wasn't Vince unhappy about the way they wrestled the match, how was that carefully planned?
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
Tazz wrote:
> In WCW that did happen. But in the WWF, the matches are carefully planned. Sure,
> not everything goes to plan, they usually add in loads of moves during the
> match, but alot of the match is fixed.

Actually they really just plan the ending and any major bumps the rest of it is just improvisation.
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:11
Regular
"WWJD"
The punches aren't real but some of it you can't fake i mean being thrown of a cell 20 feet or more onto the ground or a thin table i mean come on you can't fake that
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:01
Regular
the punches do hit them but the wrestler who is punching leaves his fist open so it dont hurt
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wrestling is fake....... they get hurt and injured and things but it is fake storylines and moves, they may go wrong but they are designed as fake.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.