GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which reviews do you trust ??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 22:27
Regular
Which mags/websites do you trust ?, they all have their good and bad days but which would you trust your last £40 with ??
I personally like gamespot.com (sorry again SR)
what about you ?
Sat 05/01/02 at 13:16
Regular
"accidental superher"
gamespot
psm2 and opsm2

but i ususally goto gamespot.....
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:18
Regular
"Whatever!"
I always trust the reviews from PSM2 and the Official PS2 mag!! I always check up on reviews from Gamespot and sometimes IGN, which has gone down hill in my opinion!! And of course I always read the reviews at SR!!
Sat 05/01/02 at 09:55
Regular
Have to agree with SSXpro PSM2 is about the best of the mags. Of course I like to hear what people say on this site, but if you are unsure then hire the game first for £3.50 it can save a lot of pain.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Back For Good"
I like the average customer ratings over on gamespot, There's usually 2000+ people rated it so you get a good idea whether somethings good or absolute... ;-)
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:34
Regular
Which do I trust? I guess SRs are trying to sell products, so they are less reliable, though still useful when taken with a few other opinions at the same time.

Digitisers are some of the worst. Firstly marking out of 5 is a cowardly move as 4 is such a safe bet, ranging so far. Secondly, they are hugely biased, and it shows way too much.

Edge don`t seem all that great, but it must be tough to keep up their reputation. Just heard what they gave MGS2 - they had to be different.

I trust IGN completely, as they are less biased.

PSM2 are fairly reasonable, and try to be harsh but fair as much of the time as possible. They don`t give away top scores for nothing. However, as a dedicated PS2 mag, they still need to be read with some small doubts.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:32
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I tend to read customer reviews on the SR website because there's no better way of getting honest views and opinions.

I also like PSW for PS2 related info.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Which mags/websites do you trust ?, they all have their good and bad days but which would you trust your last £40 with ??
I personally like gamespot.com (sorry again SR)
what about you ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.