GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celebrity driving school"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/02/03 at 21:06
Regular
I've just watched celebrity driving school and the poor sod who's teaching jade to drive taught me, he is a really nice bloke, and they are driving around in my home town of harlow, small world isnt it.

c.b.
Thu 27/02/03 at 15:52
Regular
I think it's on tomorrow might.

c.b.
Thu 27/02/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I wish I'd had seen this, will have a look in the telly guides for monday.
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:04
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
B@zzm@n wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Gareth Gates' car should stop everytime he gets to an important
> junction ;)
>
> LMFAO!!!

This still makes me laugh each time I look at it so...

L..........M..........F.........A........O!!!!!
Wed 26/02/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The cars were all provided by the BBC...

The car was on private land so even a 5 year old could drive it!

The car didn't belong to the instructor so he let him borrow it...
Wed 26/02/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I have to agree with you, that I also think Gareth "nonce-boy" Gates will be the first to pass - and possibly even the only one to do so, also!
But I want to see what the Fast Show-guy's like first, as I reckon he could be quite good - aswell as funny with the other 2 in the back-seats.

And I was actually impressed to see that Jade managed to get that much on the Theory Test!! But if I was her instructor, she'd already be dead in an "accidental" head-on collision. Instructors have their own set of pedals for a reason, you know. They should use them wisely... ;D

I'm also glad to say that even after only 3 driving lessons, and nothing more, that I can drive much better than that Lilly Savage bloke; Paul O'Grady! :D
My steering's a hell-of-a-lot-better for a start, and I don't smash up my instructor's car... on my own land!!

But why would his instructor just "allow" him to borrow his car, and to practice alone with it?? Surely that's illegal?! Then again, this is TV, and it was probably all set-up before hand.
Wed 26/02/03 at 01:06
Regular
I wouldnt say my driving instructor (jades now) was good, most of the time was spent going to his house to pick something up, stopping at a garage so he can get something to eat, checking out the women on the side of the roads and telling me all his tall story that, if true would make him the greatest driver of all vehicles on earth and also the hardest man in essex, still a nice bloke though, oh and his real name isnt richie (or ricky is what i used to call him) i can't remember his real first name, i bet he has taught a few people at sr actually, i know he taught me and the pc hardware buyer, who else i wonder?

c.b.
Wed 26/02/03 at 00:32
Regular
"cachoo"
Lol, I watched it and it was hilarious!! I couldn't stop laughing when Paul O Grady crashed the car!
And when that pregnant woman's car kept stalling..

And. Yeah. When is it next on?
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would have been laughing too, its a great way to stop embarrassment.
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
That instructor was just nervous, they've picked these instructors because they're good, they're not gonna get any old person...

You could see how nervous he was by the way he was just laughing continuously when he did it...
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Next monday i think.

It was so obvious that Jade would fail her theory, she is, quite frankly, a spazzy.

Paul o grady has some serious steering issues, i mean, if you cant drive along a straight road without veering off to the side, you have serious issues.

Gareth Gates has potential, i quite like him. (not in a gay way)

Nadia Sawalaha's instructor has problems, stalling the car twice, thats pretty bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.