GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celebrity driving school"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/02/03 at 21:06
Regular
I've just watched celebrity driving school and the poor sod who's teaching jade to drive taught me, he is a really nice bloke, and they are driving around in my home town of harlow, small world isnt it.

c.b.
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:06
Regular
I've just watched celebrity driving school and the poor sod who's teaching jade to drive taught me, he is a really nice bloke, and they are driving around in my home town of harlow, small world isnt it.

c.b.
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:08
Regular
woh,thats quite amazing that actually, i feel like im talking to a famous person now.lol
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:08
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I hate Gareth Gates.

Where's his bloody speech problem now?
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:11
Regular
Leave the guy alone! he went to my school. He aint that bad.
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:17
Regular
I've actually been taught to celebrity standards :), he used to tell me how he used to drive massive tanks around and his mate put a spitfire engine in a car and they used to drive it, i think he used to run out of things to talk about.

c.b.
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Black pepper?"
WOW!

Emile Heskey went to mine. PI 1 - 0 NB.

The problem I have with Gareth Gates is everbody likes him, I mean he isn't even talented.
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:21
Regular
Gareth Gates' car should stop everytime he gets to an important junction ;)
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:24
Regular
erm,you cant count, 1-1
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:30
Regular
alastair lol, nice one. Beckinham palace is about 2 miles down the road from me i often see posh n becks, Sr sawbo is virtually behind them, micheal barrymore's house (the one with the pool) is about a mile away from me and i often frequent millenium nightclub were barrymore picked up mr lubbock, the world is getting smaller.

c.b.
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:32
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Gareth Gates' car should stop everytime he gets to an important
> junction ;)

LMFAO!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.