GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Damn geeky Jesus boys...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 16:17
Regular
Ha ha

2 uber nerds with slick back hair and side partings just knocked on my door to tell me about Jesus I guess.

I answered the door they introduced themselves and then went quiet, one of them looked petrified. I think it was because I look like the type of person that would probably have bullied them at school.

I had to lead the conversation and politely tell them for the want of better words, fook off.

I hate door knocking religious people, they're so annoying.
Tue 25/02/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Sir-God -Sake wrote:
> What up with you!!! burn all them..

You're just a heretic.
Tue 25/02/03 at 16:27
"High polygon count"
We have a nice, clearly visible yellow sticker on our door, sent around by Northamptonshire Police, which states that we do not buy at the door, and that only official, expected callers with ID will be welcomed/tolerated.

And STILL we have Jehova's Witnesses knocking. Presumably they don't read anything that isn't the Bible.

I swear one of these days I'm going to paint a pentagram and an upside-down cross on the door, just to make the message clear.
Tue 25/02/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Some Jehovah Witnesses came to my neighbours door, they live on a farm (my neighbours) and one of the workers got a rifle and tried to attack them the Jehovah's, shooting at their car (which they hid in) and putting out the back window.
They never came back.
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I suppose so. Well it beats dressing up as the Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles with a mate and hitting them with sticks. Which is what I did about 11-12 years ago.
Regular
"THE 1"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Since I've learned that such people knock on doors through a belief
> that they are obliged to by God, and not because they want to irritate
> people and be abused, I'm more inclined to be a little more
> understanding, and put them down nicely.

What up with you!!! burn all them..
Regular
Th3M@n1aC is a **** who wouldn't know Jesus if he smaked him in the face and said HI i am Jesus!!

Regards

Giles
Tue 25/02/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Oh the ironing
Tue 25/02/03 at 16:23
"Darkness, always"
Since I've learned that such people knock on doors through a belief that they are obliged to by God, and not because they want to irritate people and be abused, I'm more inclined to be a little more understanding, and put them down nicely.
Tue 25/02/03 at 16:22
Regular
Judah Ben-Hur wrote:
> Hahahahaha that was the most hilarious story I have ever heard and
> ever will hear.

You probably wanna get out more then.
Tue 25/02/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Hahahahaha that was the most hilarious story I have ever heard and ever will hear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.