GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Else Seen The Pikmin 2 Screens?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Tue 25/02/03 at 22:10
Regular
No one appears to have brought it up, yet they've been online for hours!!!

*The Following Is Taken From PlanetGamecube.Com*

"The original Pikmin was one of the most bizarre and unexpected GameCube games of 2001. Without any name recognition other than its developer, Nintendo, Pikmin proved to be an engaging title for those willing to give it a chance. Now Nintendo EAD is hard at work at a sequel, which will likely be just as strange and twisted—and hopefully just as good!"

Wow! It really shows off the multiplayer game!
Tue 25/02/03 at 22:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
No one appears to have brought it up, yet they've been online for hours!!!

*The Following Is Taken From PlanetGamecube.Com*

"The original Pikmin was one of the most bizarre and unexpected GameCube games of 2001. Without any name recognition other than its developer, Nintendo, Pikmin proved to be an engaging title for those willing to give it a chance. Now Nintendo EAD is hard at work at a sequel, which will likely be just as strange and twisted—and hopefully just as good!"

Wow! It really shows off the multiplayer game!
Tue 25/02/03 at 22:26
Regular
Can't see the pictures?

[sings]At the link, it's easy..

http://www.planetgamecube.com/ SPACE media.cfm?action=shot&id=869&seq=2
Tue 25/02/03 at 22:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Crap! Yeah, sorry guys i forgot the main part (the link). Thanks Maverick.
Tue 25/02/03 at 22:43
Regular
Saw the pics earlier, don't really give much away. You could easily think they're from the original game, well maybe not the split screen shot.

I'm guessing Shigsy will keep the main details of the game under wraps, I wanna know what the new colours of Pikmin are and what they do.
Tue 25/02/03 at 23:44
Regular
"QPR 1974"
On the single player, I think it looks worse than the original, but its hard to tell from the stills. The multi looks good though :-)
Wed 26/02/03 at 16:54
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
pikmin 2 looks ok but then again dunno if i will buy it coz i brought number 1 and it bored me badly because it was to repetive staying in the same levels and you had to carry on going back to get another space ship piece.i think that mario 128 looks good though
Wed 26/02/03 at 16:56
"Darkness, always"
Eh? Other than the two player linkup, Pikmin 2 looks exactly the same as the first one!`
Wed 26/02/03 at 16:56
Regular
But credit where credit's due, you're a pretty big retard.
Wed 26/02/03 at 16:57
Regular
Wrong window
Wed 26/02/03 at 17:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I don't think it really matters.
It seemed relevant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.