GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Else Seen The Pikmin 2 Screens?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Tue 25/02/03 at 22:10
Regular
No one appears to have brought it up, yet they've been online for hours!!!

*The Following Is Taken From PlanetGamecube.Com*

"The original Pikmin was one of the most bizarre and unexpected GameCube games of 2001. Without any name recognition other than its developer, Nintendo, Pikmin proved to be an engaging title for those willing to give it a chance. Now Nintendo EAD is hard at work at a sequel, which will likely be just as strange and twisted—and hopefully just as good!"

Wow! It really shows off the multiplayer game!
Fri 28/02/03 at 10:18
"Darkness, always"
Genius.

Bonus is a misguided fool, and deserved such a comment.
Fri 28/02/03 at 00:59
Regular
No.

But I re-used it somewhere else to make you happy.

Although it's nothing like as spectacular as where it was originally headed.

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? [space] threadid=70090&forumid=132¤tsort=desc
Thu 27/02/03 at 15:47
"Darkness, always"
No, you must tell me...

PLEEEEAAASSE!!
Thu 27/02/03 at 15:38
Regular
Where that was going to be posted is a secret that shall die with me.

I decided not to in the end.
Thu 27/02/03 at 15:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm guessing at..............

alastair.
Thu 27/02/03 at 15:00
"Darkness, always"
I really do need to know where that was aimed though. A quality comment...
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:29
I understand, I've actually done it before. And I did it in my last post just tp prove it, although it wasn't obvious from what I was talking about (the PS2's flip top lid).
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:24
Regular
'Wrong window'

Would imply I had two browser windows open at the same time, both on SR, and both at message replies.

I typed it in the wrong one
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:21
I've never posted in the wrong thread before. I don't see how you could, anyway.

The flip top tray in a similar way to the Gamecube; just place your import game onto the tray slot as before, after loading up the boot disc.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Damn, beaten.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.