GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's a man thang... or is it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 08:16
Regular
Farting. Trumping. Boffing. Popping or just basically... lettin' rip!

It's Weird - Y'know, sometimes, the aftermath often smells like something you had never eaten? Brocolli, sprouts, cabbage and the good ol’ egg. It’s not what you have eaten which make these smells. It’s the things you haven’t. Maybe a warning to people before they go out and buy a bag of sprouts like the ghost of sprout future coming to haunt your mum or dad before they even think of putting those evil greens on your plate.

Mix & Match – Hey, why not? Go all out to make the moment just that little bit more special. Bring some variety into your fragrances. Again, it’s what you *don’t* eat that makes the smell. So try making some recipes of your own. Don’t eat lemon and beefburgers for that citrus zesty fresh smell of a cattle ranch. Or how about a Crunchy chocolate bar and Salmon? You don’t want to get that fishy Friday feeling. Trust me.
Warning: Be careful when mixing and matching, always wear safety goggles and bullet proof, gas-releasing underwear*. Also be cautious of what you’re not eating together, results can be explosive.

Girls do it too, lads – Come on, own up… we’re onto you. We know you do it. There’s nothing to be ashamed of, why not join in with the festivities? It’s all in good nature. Be warned though lads, a girl who passes you by and looks back with a cheeky grin doesn’t like your aftershave, and isn’t interested in your love. And no, it isn’t the local GAME that you’re walking past. It was her!

Lighting your first fart – You will need the following equipment: Source of fire (matches, lighter, open fire), a good fart brewing and a camera for future viewing and analysis. Lie down with your legs in the air. Hold your source of fire 1.5 inches away from your gas release chamber and when you’re ready, strain and use all your force (avoid following through – see extra notes) to let that baby come roaring out. A satisfyingly large flame should burst out leaving you proud and content. Capture some footage quickly as the average flame lasts only 1.73 seconds. Always wear bullet proof, gas-releasing underwear*.

Competitions – Hold your own ‘Fart-fest’ in your living room, office or class. See who is the best – the *real* men. Separate those from the weak and unsuccessful. Points should be recorded for:
1) Longest time
2) Loudest
3) Smell
4) Crowd reaction
5) Special points awarded for style, precision and acting.

Fast-Fart – New to the range of “fart-ery” comes Fast-Fart. Just wait for the right moment and leave there for approximately 15 seconds on Gas-Mark 4 and then release. Should come out warm and crisp after 16 seconds.
Advertisement: *cue guitar* “An ‘oven-baked’ freshness fills the air, the smell of smells that the others can’t bare!” *short blast of trumpet*

Following through – In the worst case scenario of “The Good. The Bad and The Ugly” this is definitely The Ugly. Avoid following through like the plague. Make sure you don’t apply too much pressure and force or the aftermath will be disastrous.

Places and times to do it – In school assembly, in the office, when you want people to stay away, when in the area or place you don’t like, in the bath, with mates and people you want to impress and essentially when it is quiet. It’s always a good way to spark off a conversation that has gone dry… maybe even communicate with it. The farting morse-code.

Places and time *not* to do it – Detention, in the boss’ office, when in the company of a girl you want to get off with, in a really long queue and basically anywhere or anyplace you’re expected to get a handbag in your face after you let it out.

Sharing – Once you have done the deal, make sure you share with everyone around you… it’s only good manners.

Now… go forth and fart!

*Bullet proof gas-releasing underwear – A special form of underwear suited for those who ‘like to be free’. Available from all retailers, across the UK, in all sizes and colours.
Fri 28/02/03 at 00:26
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I always fart in times that always require seriousness but no time else. Don't know why really. And because I KNOW everyone wants to know I share this information to everyone when I do fart.

"farts"

It was Hercules.
Wed 26/02/03 at 23:13
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Mixing leftover bits of cereal lead to a very noisy and extremely revolting fart. Mmmmmmmm a recipe for fart Mama Mia
Wed 26/02/03 at 23:03
Regular
"That's right!"
When on my way to the bogs at work, I often let one go whilst walking all the way down from my desk to the end of the room. And it's one long room.

So many people there that they couldn't possibly pin it on me, but damn, I must contaminate half the room!
Wed 26/02/03 at 22:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heheh.

I bet this is an area that hasn't been discussed much on FOG before... you should put together a "History of Farting" post.

Yes.

Nice one! :-)
Wed 26/02/03 at 19:01
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
A very funny read there, made me laugh a lot :-)
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:17
Regular
Heh, only Matt could come up with a long post about farting :D

Funny thing is, I farted whilst i was reading it :)

"Just wait for the right moment and leave there for approximately 15 seconds on Gas-Mark 4 and then release. Should come out warm and crisp after 16 seconds"

Heh, that bit made me laugh.

Hip, hip, hooray for Maff Yoo (Y)
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:12
Regular
Okay okay, I had better reply properly.

That was a great post. I was certainly surprised to see Matt stretch his talent by writing such a *long* post ;c)

Anyway, I'm gunna go into school on Monday and challenge the teachers to a farting contest. Better yet, I'm gunna credit Matt for the idea.

Double thumbs up Herc, that rocked.

(HAH, AZUL, STICK THAT IN YER PIPE AND SMOKE IT)
Wed 26/02/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Heh, nice one Matt.

"Special points for style and acting"

Found that so funny.
But it's quite true too.

Thumbs up
:-D
Wed 26/02/03 at 17:05
Regular
HAHA, BRILLIANT.

Nun's fart.

Happy that I've replied now Matthew?
Wed 26/02/03 at 16:42
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
You expect me to spend my own personal time reading a post about farting?

Pfft.

Only when I'm really *really* bored. Which will probably be later tonight.

Ok, matty?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.