GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Embarrassing moments..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 09:48
Regular
Some people go red at the slightest little thing,

Some people go red at nothing!

Why did it have to be something as obvious as your face that has to go red?

Why couldn't it be you hands or your back or something?

Some of us go red if people point out the fact that we are red!

Some embarrassments will haunt us forever!

Witnesses of the event don't want you to either!

They cant help but remind you and evrey one around you!

What are your embarrassing moments?

What about you friends embarrasing monents if you one of these people who want them never to forget it?

Write them down whether it is something so small that you didn't go red or something so big that your face goes red just thinking about it!
Wed 26/02/03 at 10:01
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
Quite a while ago i was at my first work experience, n the chairs are a light grey colour! Im sure some of the girls would have cought on by now! I had been siting all day and it came to lunch n my office was taking me out for lunch as i was leaving straight after! I stood up and happened to look down at my chair and i realised i had started my period and the chair was covered! Luckly i was whereing black trousers and it didnt show up! I didn't know what to do! I just tucked the chair under the desk and left for lunch! I dread to bump into any of them again! Most of them were men aswell!

Mega embarrassed!
Wed 26/02/03 at 10:00
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Walking about naked in my student house at about 3am.

When the girls suddenly came in.
Wed 26/02/03 at 09:48
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
Some people go red at the slightest little thing,

Some people go red at nothing!

Why did it have to be something as obvious as your face that has to go red?

Why couldn't it be you hands or your back or something?

Some of us go red if people point out the fact that we are red!

Some embarrassments will haunt us forever!

Witnesses of the event don't want you to either!

They cant help but remind you and evrey one around you!

What are your embarrassing moments?

What about you friends embarrasing monents if you one of these people who want them never to forget it?

Write them down whether it is something so small that you didn't go red or something so big that your face goes red just thinking about it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.