GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Embarrassing moments..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 09:48
Regular
Some people go red at the slightest little thing,

Some people go red at nothing!

Why did it have to be something as obvious as your face that has to go red?

Why couldn't it be you hands or your back or something?

Some of us go red if people point out the fact that we are red!

Some embarrassments will haunt us forever!

Witnesses of the event don't want you to either!

They cant help but remind you and evrey one around you!

What are your embarrassing moments?

What about you friends embarrasing monents if you one of these people who want them never to forget it?

Write them down whether it is something so small that you didn't go red or something so big that your face goes red just thinking about it!
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:26
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?
threadid=69155&forumid=419

Highly embarrassing!!
Tue 04/03/03 at 07:12
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
I have plenty of these moments, but I can't think of any massively embarrasing ones at the moment. I'll think about it at at school and get back to ye :)
Mon 03/03/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
My most embarrassing moment that I haven't deleted from memory was coming out of the toilet with my skirt caught up in my tights at the back. It's the kind of thing you have to notice yourself because no one else will ever point it out to you! Every girl will encounter this at some stage..if you haven't yet, consider yourself warned! :P
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:28
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Anything embarassing happening to me in the last few years has been culled by my 'selective' memory, in some kind of alcohol influenced haze.

There are a few things which happened quite some time ago, however. Here's one:

When I was about twelve (a good seven years ago now) we were told in a PE lesson not to try to jump over the hurdles in the field, as the ground was frosty, and therefore very slippery and hard. Naturally I ignored this advice, and proceeded to take a run up to a hurdle. Before I even got to it, I slipped and fell over, fracturing my wrist on the aforementioned frosty ground. I had to wear a cast for two months.

I felt slightly stupid...
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
I will have to think about that.
Mon 03/03/03 at 13:23
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
Ouch!!!!!
Mon 03/03/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Whilst out on a pub crawl I was bet I couldn't leapfrog this electrical box. I made it easy, but diddn't spot the contrete bollard on the other side of it until it was too late and landed on my knackers.

That really hurt, and lots of people laughed at me.
Mon 03/03/03 at 11:35
Regular
"I'm Great."
I wouldn't really call it embarrsing but most guys would. One time I was very not sober and ended up kissing a male friend of mine rather passionatly to be polite. He was in a state and so was I. That's why we don't really care. Also to balance things out there werealso two girls that fell to my "charm" .

*Waits for the insults and finger pointing*
Mon 03/03/03 at 11:11
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
Arrr bless!

Any more for any more?
Wed 26/02/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I was on holiday with some mates and we were all drunk. We were on a balcony and I fell down a fire escape and it was those weighted steps that if you step on them move downwards. I fell down it and it led into a restaurant which was full of people. Everyone stopped and looked at me and I was embarrased and legged it out of there and fell over in a sandpit and lost 20 euro's. Damn!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.