GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This'll make you laugh"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 09:33
Regular
N'Sync are in Star Wars Episode 2.

Lucas' daughters like the band so George stuck 'em in.

Hmmm...Star Wars Episode 2 "Melrose Space"?
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive seen the E.T's - Not Indiana yet though!! Plus Luke's landspeeder from episode IV can be seen burning rouns the streets of Mos Espa!!
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:54
"MMMMM, Chicken"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Somebody dressed up as Indiana Jones and ET were in EP1 I think... still
> couldn't spot them in the racing crowd...

errr yes

Actually on the episode 1 DVD they talk about the ET's in the commentary, their in the gallactic senate scene, theres two shots of them one from afar and one close, George Lucas showed the far shot to Steven Spielberg and he complained that the ET's were not big enough so they addaed another shot of them. Theres also a blade runner vehicle in the space port scene.
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Whatever!"
N'Sync in Star Wars - Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Fri 04/01/02 at 17:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jar-Jar Binks better not die in Episode 2...he was great in Episode 1, despite what some (okay, many) people have said.

N'Sync?? Bah, ah well, maybe Jar-Jar can clumsily take them down. That would be mighty funny.
Fri 04/01/02 at 12:50
Regular
Yes, they are sad sad people. Like the people who nab films and upload them onto Morpheus:

"I work here, so I'll jeopardise my well-paid cinema job with career prospects *snigger* and nab this reel so I can spend days uploading it onto a server where no-one will thank me and I'll die alone."
Fri 04/01/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I wonder if somebody sits there right up against a screen looking at every scene to see mistakes... like them or the one sin Gladiator...

" If you look at Scene 4 Act 1, then thew man behind the other man on the far right is smoking what seems to be a cigarette... thats a mistake... oh god I feel so good now "

Silly Monkies
Fri 04/01/02 at 12:43
Regular
Anyone heard about the *many* mistakes in LotR? Apparently you can see a car in one scene, and then there's the breathing snorkel that one stuntman has.
Fri 04/01/02 at 12:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Somebody dressed up as Indiana Jones and ET were in EP1 I think... still couldn't spot them in the racing crowd...

errr yes
Fri 04/01/02 at 12:21
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
I don't know why but Attack of the Clones makes me think of Romero Zombie movies. Wouldn't it be great if Lucas was just making a low budget, tomato ketchup gore zombie movie. I bet he's saving his huge budget to add to the huge budget of the next movie and go out with a bang, albeit a bang rendered in perfect surround sound using the best special effects money can buy...

Nope, ep 2 will probably be a slight improvement on ep 1 providing N sync are killed mercilessly and brutally one by one by Darth Maul's reconstructed body.
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:05
Regular
That'll be amusing. Are the Jedi going to duel it out to the back drop of N'Snync and Bye Bye Bye?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.