GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nu Metal/Pop Punk is dead now."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 09:05
Regular
It's official, Radio 1 are starting a "New Show playing the best in punk/alternative/nu-metal".

When a corporate dinasaur like Radio 1 climbs on the bandwagon, the wheels fall off and it breaks under the weight.
So it's time to wash that dye out of your hair, put your skateboard away and go find a job.

Farewell Blink42bizkit, your 15 mins is up. Please go away and crossover into the dance genre now.

Excellent.
Fri 04/01/02 at 17:07
Regular
Well if you have been down your local shopping mall you will see the place is swarming with people with hoodies Nu Metal is certainly not going out.
Fri 04/01/02 at 16:31
Regular
Stop doing that, boy.
Fri 04/01/02 at 16:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
*Pulls Gaz........ (you just want me to stop there don't you?)....'s beard and runs off*
Fri 04/01/02 at 16:05
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:

Counting Crows.

Oh, don't sya thanks to me for introducing you
> to them... Ungrateful git... bahmehgah... :-D

--

OK, i won't. Nah nah na nah nah. =p
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
Counting Crows.

Oh, don't sya thanks to me for introducing you to them... Ungrateful git... bahmehgah... :-D
Fri 04/01/02 at 13:12
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
it's not exactly mainstream when it is on at 2am on a monday morning... Who the hell is listening then apart from people who are actually specifically listening for that show?
Fri 04/01/02 at 13:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Really?

Punk bands agreeing to appear on mainstream radio stations?
Subversive.
Fri 04/01/02 at 13:04
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
ah, well, if it is this one I have heard about called 'The Lockup' then it is not suppoesed to be covering nu-metal (or any type of metal) because from what I have heard it is covering 'punk to hip hop and everything in between' so... anyway... seems very punk orientated though, what with Bad Religion and AFI being in the studio in their first two shows. Anyway...
Fri 04/01/02 at 12:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ah sorry.
I dont know what it's called,I was driving home last night and heard it advertised, and just thought of all the punkers on Radio 1.

Boy, that's raging against the machine alright.
"And here is punk band "Die Corporate B***h, die". And they're in the studio now with me, hello.."
"Hello"
Fri 04/01/02 at 12:52
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Goatboy you still haven't answered the question of what the show is called! (or if you don't know, when is it on, because I know when the one I am talking about is on)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.