GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Um.. Cheers Goatboy???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 08:57
Regular
When the Chips are down it's nice to be reminded that I'm a Homo.

Don't worry, I won't forget, I set it as my wallpaper on my PC....
Thu 22/12/11 at 08:28
Regular
As most of will not be out on the Big Day, we are planning a ride on Christmas Eve. The Location is Rivington, meet on the avenue up to the barn at 9am.

A few of us are making this into a longer ride by starting from home, 1st meeting point will be Cuerden Valley Park (the car park on the ASDA Road) at 8.00am, the next meeting point will be Botany Bay at circa 8.20, before
making our way to Rivington for 9am.

If you are going to meet us on the way please let someone know or stick a post on website.

People meeting at meet point 1 - Simon, Bill
People meeting at meet point 2 - gwyn

Regards

Simon
Fri 11/01/02 at 17:32
Regular
"everyone says it"
Meka Dragon wrote:

It's funny, I didn't
> understand the words, but I almost knew what he was saying.

I managed to let the computer try and type that.. all it got was the word 'poo' several times...

...silly prince.
Fri 11/01/02 at 10:27
"I hate that!!!"
I'm sure Goaty was only messing about.
As usual! *wink wink*
Fri 11/01/02 at 09:18
Regular
"not dead"
He just wouldn't get it, would he?

I showed my wife the Asian Prince last night. She's convinced that he's had plastic surgery.

I also downloaded the freestyling he did when he had a bad hair day.

It's funny, I didn't understand the words, but I almost knew what he was saying.
Fri 11/01/02 at 09:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"I am not gay so do not send pics of yourself if you are a man. I will punish you by putting your picture in the possibly gay men section"

Maybe.
Fri 11/01/02 at 09:01
Regular
"not dead"
I'm thinking that the Asain Prince should see this.
Sun 06/01/02 at 02:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Damn.
I usually get subtlety. I must have been infected with banality that day.
My apologies
Sun 06/01/02 at 00:38
Regular
"not dead"
Goatboy wrote:

It's not
> Elvis,it's Poncherello from CHIPS.

See, the clue was in the initial post.

"When the Chips are down...."
Sat 05/01/02 at 23:17
I'm Grix by the way... this is my brain's account, odd. Can't remember changing to this name.
Sat 05/01/02 at 23:15
Pic is excellent.

You know, they're bringing a Chips game to the Gamecube? See, your shoddy X-Box gets loadsa updated pap, and we get 70's American copshow games. Gamecube rules.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.