GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you still play your Nintendo 64 ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 21:47
Regular
I don't , I only play my PC,PS2,XBOX,Gamecube and Game Boy Advance
Sat 01/03/03 at 23:41
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I bought my N64 a few months ago and am working through Zelda OOT when I stop playing Metroid.
Sun 02/03/03 at 01:03
Regular
"cachoo"
Haven't played mine for about a year now. Only because the cable somehow broke. Couldn't really be bothered to get a new one though.

Now it's somewhere in a cupboard.
Sun 02/03/03 at 20:57
Regular
Best N64 games were, for me,
1: Goldeneye
2: Banjo Kazooie
3: Banjo Tooie
4: Zelda: OOT
5: Perfect Dark
6: Mario 64
7: Conker's Bad Fur Day
8: Donkey Kong
9: Zelda: MM
10: Mario Kart

Shows how great the N64 was, and still is.
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:47
Regular
Tonight I am going to reconnect my N64 to my portable TV. It can replace my SNES which has sat on top of my PS2 for the last month. The last issue of EDGE inspired me to buy a copy of Body Harvest which should arrive any day now. Anybody played it?
Tue 04/03/03 at 19:08
Regular
could somebody tell me where to get a copy of zelda 2 with an expansion pack because they cost about £20 and I cant find zelda 2 anywhere

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.