GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you still play your Nintendo 64 ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 21:47
Regular
I don't , I only play my PC,PS2,XBOX,Gamecube and Game Boy Advance
Tue 04/03/03 at 19:08
Regular
could somebody tell me where to get a copy of zelda 2 with an expansion pack because they cost about £20 and I cant find zelda 2 anywhere
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:47
Regular
Tonight I am going to reconnect my N64 to my portable TV. It can replace my SNES which has sat on top of my PS2 for the last month. The last issue of EDGE inspired me to buy a copy of Body Harvest which should arrive any day now. Anybody played it?
Sun 02/03/03 at 20:57
Regular
Best N64 games were, for me,
1: Goldeneye
2: Banjo Kazooie
3: Banjo Tooie
4: Zelda: OOT
5: Perfect Dark
6: Mario 64
7: Conker's Bad Fur Day
8: Donkey Kong
9: Zelda: MM
10: Mario Kart

Shows how great the N64 was, and still is.
Sun 02/03/03 at 01:03
Regular
"cachoo"
Haven't played mine for about a year now. Only because the cable somehow broke. Couldn't really be bothered to get a new one though.

Now it's somewhere in a cupboard.
Sat 01/03/03 at 23:41
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I bought my N64 a few months ago and am working through Zelda OOT when I stop playing Metroid.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:39
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
thank god someone else who has Vigilate 8!!
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
kurt cobain rules wrote:
> 1. Zelda : Majorca's mask

Only released in the mediterranean
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:28
Regular
"are you serious"
a freind of mines son's playstation was broke so not to leave him bored with nothing i thought i would lend him 1 of my old consoles n64 ps and dreamcast after a little bit of deliberation i said to my friend so what does he want to borrow ps or dreamcast i just could'nt bear to part with my n64 and when she went home it was straight out and i and jo dark were away again so you see you can never have too much of the n64 its sheer class
Sat 01/03/03 at 09:31
Regular
i played mine they other day but i got board of it.
:.>
Fri 28/02/03 at 19:45
Regular
mine stands next to in my room psx and gamecube and i played this week on it no mercy, vigelante 8, wcw vs nwo revenge, carmageddon 64, pewrfect dark and goldeneye

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.