GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bigfoot Video"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/07/07 at 19:33
Regular
This is the famous Patterson-Gimlin clip filmed in 1967. Here is a stabilized gif version of it.

Missing link or man in an ape suit?
Sat 14/07/07 at 12:33
Sat 14/07/07 at 12:06
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Machie wrote:
> What about alien visitors? =) I'm sure there's life on other
> planets, especially that new one they discovered that has lots
> of water.

If mankind had the technology and found a planet with lots of water they'd colonise it. If they then discovered lots of oil they'd drill for it and refine it. If an intelligent alien life-form just happened to be on the same planet and depended on oil to survive, mankind would probably eradicate it to keep their SUVs running.

It's rather surprising that, with Earth being a resource rich planet, that we haven't been on the receiving end of the same treatment. Maybe that does mean we're unique in our needs, or maybe it does mean we're alone, or maybe it just means that out of all life-bearing planets in the universe we're all on the same relative level of technology and can't yet invade each other.

In a way it's a good thing such technology doesn't yet exist. Maybe by the time it does we'll have matured a little as a species.
Sat 14/07/07 at 11:55
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I don't believe it, but it's classic footage. I think I'll save it.
Fri 13/07/07 at 20:48
"LOLLERSKATES!"
It would have forgotten :)
Fri 13/07/07 at 20:47
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I imagine a goldfish in a bowl has a similar perspective. :)
Fri 13/07/07 at 20:36
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Aye, not only the brilliance of the systems of every living thing, but the things we depend on as well.
Fri 13/07/07 at 20:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
Life's too unbelievably unique and brilliant to exist on other planets.
Fri 13/07/07 at 20:21
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Sunflower wrote:
> There's life on other planets. I know there's gotta be! And I
> don't get how we can limit life on other planets to be the same
> as ours, surely it's possible that they don't need everything
> that we do (by this I mean water, warth and food etc)

I dont know about limiting it, but it makes little sense to look for life for which we have no point of reference. Hence the focus is always on searching for earth like planets.
Fri 13/07/07 at 19:47
Regular
"I may return"
Machie wrote:
> What about alien visitors? =) I'm sure there's life on other
> planets, especially that new one they discovered that has lots
> of water.

There's life on other planets. I know there's gotta be! And I don't get how we can limit life on other planets to be the same as ours, surely it's possible that they don't need everything that we do (by this I mean water, warth and food etc)
Fri 13/07/07 at 19:44
Regular
What about alien visitors? =) I'm sure there's life on other planets, especially that new one they discovered that has lots of water.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.