GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bigfoot Video"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/07/07 at 19:33
Regular
This is the famous Patterson-Gimlin clip filmed in 1967. Here is a stabilized gif version of it.

Missing link or man in an ape suit?
Fri 13/07/07 at 19:33
Regular
This is the famous Patterson-Gimlin clip filmed in 1967. Here is a stabilized gif version of it.

Missing link or man in an ape suit?
Fri 13/07/07 at 19:39
"LOLLERSKATES!"
There's no such thing as Bigfoot. You can pretty much see the soles of his shoes. The Loch Ness monster is a more feisable theory, as it is believed to be a creature that went extinct a long time ago, whereas Bigfoot is a half human/half ape creature. Bedtime stories are were this sort of thing belong.
Fri 13/07/07 at 19:44
Regular
What about alien visitors? =) I'm sure there's life on other planets, especially that new one they discovered that has lots of water.
Fri 13/07/07 at 19:47
Regular
"I may return"
Machie wrote:
> What about alien visitors? =) I'm sure there's life on other
> planets, especially that new one they discovered that has lots
> of water.

There's life on other planets. I know there's gotta be! And I don't get how we can limit life on other planets to be the same as ours, surely it's possible that they don't need everything that we do (by this I mean water, warth and food etc)
Fri 13/07/07 at 20:21
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Sunflower wrote:
> There's life on other planets. I know there's gotta be! And I
> don't get how we can limit life on other planets to be the same
> as ours, surely it's possible that they don't need everything
> that we do (by this I mean water, warth and food etc)

I dont know about limiting it, but it makes little sense to look for life for which we have no point of reference. Hence the focus is always on searching for earth like planets.
Fri 13/07/07 at 20:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
Life's too unbelievably unique and brilliant to exist on other planets.
Fri 13/07/07 at 20:36
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Aye, not only the brilliance of the systems of every living thing, but the things we depend on as well.
Fri 13/07/07 at 20:47
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I imagine a goldfish in a bowl has a similar perspective. :)
Fri 13/07/07 at 20:48
"LOLLERSKATES!"
It would have forgotten :)
Sat 14/07/07 at 11:55
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I don't believe it, but it's classic footage. I think I'll save it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.