GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"March - Lookin' good.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 17:07
Regular
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Tenchu 3: Wrath of Heaven
Ape Escape 2
Defender
Rayman 3
Zone of Enders 2
Mark of Kri
NBA Street 2
Pride FC
Splinter Cell
Devil May Cry 2
Indiana Jones
Robocop
Downforce (After all this time!)
NHL 2K3
NFL 2K3
NBA 2K3
World Championship Snooker 2003
RTX: Red Rock

Should be a few classics released next month. I’m looking out for MG Substance and Ape Escape 2, seeing that I have both coming on GADs. Also, the sensational Tenchu 3 is released, which should prove a hit. We can rub Xbox’s noses in our new mission for Splinter Cell, and then notice how silly we sound.
A lot of sporty games coming out - noticeably the 2K3 series, renowned for quality. A sequel to NBA Street sounds promising too.
Elsewhere, Robocop and Downforce finally get released, and considering that a Downforce release was pencilled in for last November at one point, we can now think of all review scores as void - it could be a new game!
Zone of Enders 2 is looking very, very tasty. Could be great.
A few other games which will appeal to their fans - Defender, Rayman 3, Snooker, Mark of Kri, Pride FC and we may get some surprise hits from RTX red Rock and Indiana Jones.
Last of all, Devil May Cry 2 - it’s set to be a good game, but after Play gave it 82%, I can’t see it being a classic by any means.
So, all ends considered, this March should hold at least one must-have title for everyone. can’t wait.
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:07
Regular
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Tenchu 3: Wrath of Heaven
Ape Escape 2
Defender
Rayman 3
Zone of Enders 2
Mark of Kri
NBA Street 2
Pride FC
Splinter Cell
Devil May Cry 2
Indiana Jones
Robocop
Downforce (After all this time!)
NHL 2K3
NFL 2K3
NBA 2K3
World Championship Snooker 2003
RTX: Red Rock

Should be a few classics released next month. I’m looking out for MG Substance and Ape Escape 2, seeing that I have both coming on GADs. Also, the sensational Tenchu 3 is released, which should prove a hit. We can rub Xbox’s noses in our new mission for Splinter Cell, and then notice how silly we sound.
A lot of sporty games coming out - noticeably the 2K3 series, renowned for quality. A sequel to NBA Street sounds promising too.
Elsewhere, Robocop and Downforce finally get released, and considering that a Downforce release was pencilled in for last November at one point, we can now think of all review scores as void - it could be a new game!
Zone of Enders 2 is looking very, very tasty. Could be great.
A few other games which will appeal to their fans - Defender, Rayman 3, Snooker, Mark of Kri, Pride FC and we may get some surprise hits from RTX red Rock and Indiana Jones.
Last of all, Devil May Cry 2 - it’s set to be a good game, but after Play gave it 82%, I can’t see it being a classic by any means.
So, all ends considered, this March should hold at least one must-have title for everyone. can’t wait.
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
DMC2 only got 5.8 (or similar) on gamespot, not going to meet the hype is it !
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:20
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I suspect Tenchu 3 is getting overhyped a little. From all accounts it's very similar to the original, which was really good but not a classic.
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:23
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
It's so disappointing what they did to DMC2, the original was like playing an old school game with new graphics. It was so tricky, and timing and stuff had to be spot on with those attack patterns the bosses threw at you. And Mundus, what a final boss!

DMC2 obviously isn't going to cut it so I'll have to get the NTSC version of the original.
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:02
Regular
"Notable"
my Ps2 is broke ;(

i will get fixed sometime in march though

the laser is dodg
y
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
NBA Street 2 and Splinter Cell will be finding there way into my collection if they get released next month
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:33
Regular
"  "
Splinter Cell *Shudders*

Anyway, isn't downforce out tommorow?
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:19
"period drama"
Bank account - lookin' bad.

For me - Tenchu 3, Ape Escape 2, ZOE2 up top.
Downforce, Splinter Cell and DMC2 in 2nd.
Thu 27/02/03 at 23:01
Regular
I can't wait for Splinter Cell, it's going to be top notch. :)
Thu 27/02/03 at 23:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Splinter Cell rules.

Metroid, Resi, PSO (maybe), Galleon (maybe) next month for me.

Not plugging the Cube, just passing through. For once.

Lots of games there for you PS2 owners.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.