GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"March - Lookin' good.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 17:07
Regular
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Tenchu 3: Wrath of Heaven
Ape Escape 2
Defender
Rayman 3
Zone of Enders 2
Mark of Kri
NBA Street 2
Pride FC
Splinter Cell
Devil May Cry 2
Indiana Jones
Robocop
Downforce (After all this time!)
NHL 2K3
NFL 2K3
NBA 2K3
World Championship Snooker 2003
RTX: Red Rock

Should be a few classics released next month. I’m looking out for MG Substance and Ape Escape 2, seeing that I have both coming on GADs. Also, the sensational Tenchu 3 is released, which should prove a hit. We can rub Xbox’s noses in our new mission for Splinter Cell, and then notice how silly we sound.
A lot of sporty games coming out - noticeably the 2K3 series, renowned for quality. A sequel to NBA Street sounds promising too.
Elsewhere, Robocop and Downforce finally get released, and considering that a Downforce release was pencilled in for last November at one point, we can now think of all review scores as void - it could be a new game!
Zone of Enders 2 is looking very, very tasty. Could be great.
A few other games which will appeal to their fans - Defender, Rayman 3, Snooker, Mark of Kri, Pride FC and we may get some surprise hits from RTX red Rock and Indiana Jones.
Last of all, Devil May Cry 2 - it’s set to be a good game, but after Play gave it 82%, I can’t see it being a classic by any means.
So, all ends considered, this March should hold at least one must-have title for everyone. can’t wait.
Tue 11/03/03 at 17:58
Regular
Good point.. :-)
Tue 11/03/03 at 06:54
Regular
"Spunkeh Monkeh"
ROFL!
Mon 10/03/03 at 23:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Willyum wrote:
> This may sound made up but it isn't, believe me. My name is Kristian
> for most of my life I have been known as Kri, the first three letters
> of my name, pronounced the same way a the word Ski. So firstly amagine
> my surprise when there was a game coming out named 'Mark of Kri'. Not
> only that it appears now that it is going to be release on my birthday
> of all days. Wierd or what? maybe its a sign.
>
> Willyum

And yet you call yourself "Willyum"...
Sun 09/03/03 at 19:28
Regular
Yup.
Sun 09/03/03 at 19:26
Does MGS 2 Substance have the whole of Sons of Liberty in it? Pretty good bargain if it does.
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:56
"period drama"
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> Yeah the magazines used to call it a 'Rolling Demo' all the time. Then
> it became a video. Hmmm...
>
> And FFF... Remember the Mantaray one?

Yes, yes, yes.
I think it went over everyone's heads, what were the options - with fish or without? Crap, yet strangely calming.

If anyone still has that 1st disc, load it up - tell me how crap the graphics are and we can all feel well-developed and superior.
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:45
Regular
"  "
Willyum wrote:
> This may sound made up but it isn't, believe me. My name is Kristian
> for most of my life I have been known as Kri, the first three letters
> of my name, pronounced the same way a the word Ski. So firstly amagine
> my surprise when there was a game coming out named 'Mark of Kri'. Not
> only that it appears now that it is going to be release on my birthday
> of all days. Wierd or what? maybe its a sign.
>
> Willyum

This is clearly an important part of your life right know, which is probably the reason you have to keep telling us...
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:22
Regular
Wow, that's like being called Lara and playing Tomb Raider!

*falls off chair*
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:20
Regular
"Wants Superpowers!"
This may sound made up but it isn't, believe me. My name is Kristian for most of my life I have been known as Kri, the first three letters of my name, pronounced the same way a the word Ski. So firstly amagine my surprise when there was a game coming out named 'Mark of Kri'. Not only that it appears now that it is going to be release on my birthday of all days. Wierd or what? maybe its a sign.

Willyum
Wed 05/03/03 at 10:46
"griever"
i am so looking foward to zoe 2 but on play.com and here its not on the realease dates
its 5 x longer than the first one and it doensnt have those stupid rescue missions like before

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.