GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance'.
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:34
Regular
Mortal Kombat fans, you finally have a place to visit.

In here you can talk anything about Mortal Kombat and discuss anything about the recent smash hit Deadly Alliance.

I noticed here in the Sony forum that there wasn't really a place to talk about MK:DA so I decided to make a thread... And here it is!

I also wanted to post a link to my Krypt layout that I made this morning for anyone who wanted a printer friendly version to keep track of their krypts.
Feel free to download...

http://members.sniffout.com/rhyss/mkdakrypts.htm

Now come on, talk about MK:DA...
Sun 02/03/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I got it today, I was very disappointed.

Didnt like it very much.
Sun 02/03/03 at 21:33
Cheers.

Couldn't find one anywhere, so made my own... hehe :)
Sun 02/03/03 at 20:18
Regular
"  "
I looked at your guide Why, and although I'm not going to use it just yet, it looks impressively helpful. Cheers. :)
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:37
I've only completed Konquest with six characters so far... I play Konquest and then continue the arcade with that character, once completed I repeat with a different character...
The game is great and I have so much left to do!
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:10
Regular
"  "
I have it. Tis rules. Can't find any characters though and I have done all Konquest with the first 12 characters. :(
Fri 28/02/03 at 18:50
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Yup, i got it, and i'm really pleased with what i got. The actual fighting is pretty good, and the chance to throw my knived fans into someone's head is just so cool. The only thing is, i've cheated and looked to see what koffins contain the characters. I think that the gold koffins should have contained the unlockable characters, and they shouldn't have been spread around all over the place. You see, i was worried that if i didn't get all of the characters soon, i might not like the game as much. But at the moment, i'm loving it. That is all.
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:57
Regular
"Black pepper?"
I'm gonna lend it from me mate in a few days.

Might go in there when I've played it, and i'll review it too.

:-)
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:53
So no one at all got Mortal Kombat: DA... I think not.

How far have you got yet???
How many krypts have you opened?

P.S. Keep track of your krypts by using the table in my first post.

C'mon people, I know you want to :)
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:34
Mortal Kombat fans, you finally have a place to visit.

In here you can talk anything about Mortal Kombat and discuss anything about the recent smash hit Deadly Alliance.

I noticed here in the Sony forum that there wasn't really a place to talk about MK:DA so I decided to make a thread... And here it is!

I also wanted to post a link to my Krypt layout that I made this morning for anyone who wanted a printer friendly version to keep track of their krypts.
Feel free to download...

http://members.sniffout.com/rhyss/mkdakrypts.htm

Now come on, talk about MK:DA...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.