GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance'.
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:34
Regular
Mortal Kombat fans, you finally have a place to visit.

In here you can talk anything about Mortal Kombat and discuss anything about the recent smash hit Deadly Alliance.

I noticed here in the Sony forum that there wasn't really a place to talk about MK:DA so I decided to make a thread... And here it is!

I also wanted to post a link to my Krypt layout that I made this morning for anyone who wanted a printer friendly version to keep track of their krypts.
Feel free to download...

http://members.sniffout.com/rhyss/mkdakrypts.htm

Now come on, talk about MK:DA...
Tue 04/03/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Paranoid Idiot wrote:
> KK, choose a name and stick with it man!!
>
> :-)

You been spying on me? ;)

I promise this is the last change, promise!...

..hopefully.
Tue 04/03/03 at 21:41
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I've only changed my name 5 times - Right I swear I won't change it again
Tue 04/03/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Black pepper?"
KK, choose a name and stick with it man!!

:-)
Tue 04/03/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Hercules! wrote:
> I like Tekken 4 more than Mortal Kombat: DA.

Mortal Kombat: DA is a different game. It's a lot darker and gorier, so I understand why you may prefer Tekken 4 to it, but I think Tekken 4 is a half-made game. I can't believe they didn't put a tag mode, plus the fighting gets quite boring after a while. I think MK:DA is more in-depth and long-lasting.

Still, I respect your opinion.
Tue 04/03/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I think its just me that doesnt like it.
Tue 04/03/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I thought MK:DA was supposed to be brilliant
Tue 04/03/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I like Tekken 4 more than Mortal Kombat: DA.
Tue 04/03/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Is it as good as Tekken Tag ?
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
It was slow and I dont like those fighters where you have to press over-complicated button combinations to do a certain move. Which then ends up looking crap sometimes. The areas were a little plain. The blood was really unrealistic.

Although, I think some of those points are what Midway intended. Its just my preferences and dislikes of certain games.

Ah well.
Sun 02/03/03 at 23:10
What didn't you like. Its good, but not as best as it could have been... But still good.
Will last for ages with all the krypts and combat etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.