GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many Orb's have you got ??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 11:20
Regular
Has anyone got the whole 2000 yet ??,
I've got 1868, finding it tough now, what about you ?
Thu 03/01/02 at 21:06
Regular
"WWJD"
i got like 3000 orbs and when i completed the game it said i had got like 28,320 or something like that can't remember the exzct number im going for hard mode now
Thu 03/01/02 at 20:48
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
OK Adrian, maybe you could help me with this one. On Spider's Cave, I'm pretty sure I only need to destroy one more Dark Eco Crystal and then I'll get my 72nd Power Cell (a milestone).
I know where it is - it's at the bottom of this pool of water. Trouble is, to get to the pool, you have to jump over another pool of Dark Eco. Trouble is, I can't QUITE make it. Any tips on getting across?
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:57
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
LOL
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Jak and Daxter. Were talking about the precursor orbs.
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:29
Regular
kingklik wrote:
> You're either thinking of a different game or, more likely, you're taking the
> mick out of one of the PS2's finest games.

I'm telling the truth, easy mode is so easy that you dont need many orbs to buy stuff plus you really dont need the items as it is very easy and I think that you get more orbs after killing a monster in Easy mode and this thread is for Devil May Cry or which game is it about?.
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:18
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
You're either thinking of a different game or, more likely, you're taking the mick out of one of the PS2's finest games.
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:11
Regular
I got over 8000 when I completed the game in Easy mode but on normal I finding it quite hard, I only have 76 and I'm on mission 22 the lengendary battle.
Thu 03/01/02 at 18:03
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
While it's on my mind, does anybody's copy of Jak and Daxter ever pause whenever it feels like it? Coz mine does quite often for some reason.
Thu 03/01/02 at 14:41
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
FatButcher wrote:
> I've completed the main Game, but i'm only on 91%, I need to go back and get 8
> more power cells to finish it right off.

If anyone know where the last Dark
> Eco crystal in spider cave is let me know, as I can't find it.

Depends which ones you have. I did it all yesterday. Theres the one in the first area and then another past the dark eco. Another 2 off the area of the one past the dark eco(one in each bit of water). Thats all I can remember.
Thu 03/01/02 at 14:24
Regular
"Tag as above"
I've completed the main Game, but i'm only on 91%, I need to go back and get 8 more power cells to finish it right off.

If anyone know where the last Dark Eco crystal in spider cave is let me know, as I can't find it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.