GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many Orb's have you got ??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 11:20
Regular
Has anyone got the whole 2000 yet ??,
I've got 1868, finding it tough now, what about you ?
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:41
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I've just finished the game myself although only have 77 power cells and 1627 precursor orbs. Still a fair bit to do!

By the way, did anyone notice that elementary school listed in the credits? Wonder what they had to do with it?
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Dont think that there is any other secret stuff. Bit disappointed about that. But its a good game and lasted me about 15 hours I would have thought.
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:03
Regular
"Tag as above"
I've got 101 power cells, but only 1900 orbs, the ending when the door opens is still normal as far as I know.
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:44
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I have all 2000 orbs. Completed the game fully tonight, got 100 power cells , 11 scout flys and 2000 percursor orbs when I completed it. Then went back to get the last scout fly. The door that opens up with the 100 power cells can you go in it? Everytime I walk up to it, it goes to the ending. Do you get anything when you get 101 power cells and 100%. On the first island you can see into the mountains with the spinning disc around a ball type thing. Has anyone got to this at all? Can you even get to it?
Fri 04/01/02 at 12:11
Regular
I getr to the top, then i misjudge a jump and fall right back to the bottom.
Fri 04/01/02 at 12:09
Regular
"  "
the one at the top of the statue was very trick....but its a great feeling when u get the cell....shame asher will never feel it.
Fri 04/01/02 at 12:04
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Can you please tell me what is the point in reading instructions and being directed to where everything is? This simply makes the game a chore and therefore a complete waste of £40!! Some people...
Fri 04/01/02 at 12:01
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Head over to gamefaqs.com (sorry SR) they have hints on everything, one of the J & D FAQ's tells you where every orb and powercell is, these Americans have way too much time on their hands.
Fri 04/01/02 at 12:00
Regular
I'm in the Spider Caves, i'm stuck on the bit where you have to geet to the top of the structure with all the Drill-bearing lurkers on. The last cell i got was for surviving the spider infested caves
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:57
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
OK, it's about a third the way through the dark area. You turn off to your left into a small-ish cave with a pool of water in it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.