GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Today, I pre-ordered..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 22:19
Regular
Dropship.

It's due on 18th January according to SR, and having played the demos I must have it!

I had to renew my membership, too - and claimed an inflatable chair as my free gift... I'm looking forward to getting that too!

Anyway, if Dropship interests you, don't forget to pre-order!
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:55
Regular
Uncle Albert wrote:
Note for those who
> have never claimed reddies before: they send your free gift with your next club
> magazine, which can take quite a while.

Oddly the things I`ve used reddies for have arrived straight away, but with another copy of the club magazine. Rather than waiting for the next one like you said, they just sent the chairs, and a free mag with them.
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:50
Regular
Just save you reddies until something good comes out in them, usually if one ofthe gifts is selling well they take it out the next month so you get stuck with the crappy things. The inflatable chairs are good too.
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:25
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
So far, I've had Grand Prix 3 and an unofficial stand for my PS2 (which I have yet to use). Definately time for that inflatable chair!

Note for those who have never claimed reddies before: they send your free gift with your next club magazine, which can take quite a while.
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:18
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

I've got 40 reddies, and there's nothing I want to claim.

I have about 30 or 35, got tons of X-Box stuff coming a few PS2 games so I think I could claim a few inflatable chairs.
Sat 05/01/02 at 23:15
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
>I might just claim 8 more inflatable chairs.

:-) That would be really funny to see! 8 inflatable chairs spread around your PS2, and you arriving, wondering "Which chair shall I sit in today? Its a Jak and Daxter today, so it`ll have to be yellow #2".
Sat 05/01/02 at 01:14
Regular
"WWJD"
i didn't need to know that
Sat 05/01/02 at 01:03
Regular
"Tag as above"
he's got a well ventilated ar se
Sat 05/01/02 at 00:59
Regular
"WWJD"
Yeah i suppose don't sit on them in the summer or only sit on them in a well ventalated room
Sat 05/01/02 at 00:55
"High polygon count"
Comfy, I bet - but I reckon they'll give you a sweaty butt in the summer!
Sat 05/01/02 at 00:52
Regular
"WWJD"
Inflatable Chairs are all ways good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.