GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are the worst PS2 games out there to buy?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 19:20
Regular
Well what are the worst PS2 games that are in shops, not even worthy to play. I can think of a few now off the top of me head:

>All the Army Man games on PS2

>Disneys Dinosaur (although its good for young children)

>Lego Racers 2
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:52
Regular
"es argh"
Badgerman wrote:
> lol, good joke at the end Longy, anywqyif you remember.

Typo (anyway if you remember.)
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:50
Regular
"es argh"
lol, good joke at the end Longy, anywqyif you remember how to read and go over my post you will see that I said it always bounces away off the bar, you probably missed it, like you missed P.E.S when purchasing FIFA 2002.
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:48
Regular
"WWJD"
Badgerman are you crazy? i don't care what EA did or if it's not at the top of the charts im one of those people who don't just go with the crowd i go with what i like. You mentioned about the shooting how it allways bounced? what are you on about? this new fifa game is much better than the others any way
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:44
hey fluffing up their pillows is my job
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:42
Regular
"es argh"
Longy are you crazy? are you the type of person that enjoys only one kind of shot that has the same kind of curve and is repetitive. On FIFA when you strike the bar the ball ALWAYS bounces away (unless it's a glitch), but the ISS series have an array of GOOD tricks not to mention inventing the passing system that EA knicked to try and make it seem like P.E.S which would make FIFA look like a better game. Oh and I can't see FIFA 2002 at the top of SR's PS2 chart, but I see P.E.S up there. FIFA will hopefully stop making arcade games for consoles, and start helping Konami by getting them drinks and fluffing up their pillows. Overall, FIFA fan's have had there head up their bottom and haven't noticed the better more popular game. To all you FIFA supporters, you get one last chance to join the obvious choice, P.E.S.
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:24
Regular
"WWJD"
½pint wrote:
> kingklik wrote:
> About 80% of PS2 games are drivvle, so consider yourself
> lucky if you grab a
> decent one!

Nah, I'd say about 95%. Most PS2 games
> are absolutely pants(although PS2 owners will probably say otherwise). The
> PS2's best games are not a patch on the GameCube's best games and the Xbox's
> (although I don't think that I should say that here).

Yeah right what ever i think your abit biased theres loads of good games out
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:22
Regular
"WWJD"
The FIFA series are brilliant especially FIFA 2002 theres a much better system you need alot more skill i like it alot i liked all of them there all packed with loads of fun times especially with mates
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:17
*yawn* 95% whatever
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:12
Regular
"¬_¬"
kingklik wrote:
> About 80% of PS2 games are drivvle, so consider yourself lucky if you grab a
> decent one!

Nah, I'd say about 95%. Most PS2 games are absolutely pants(although PS2 owners will probably say otherwise). The PS2's best games are not a patch on the GameCube's best games and the Xbox's (although I don't think that I should say that here).
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:09
plus the stupidty of the games buying public helps the fifa games as well. they don't bother to read the reviews that give iss pro evolution 97% and the fifas something like 65% they see the uzbekistan league licence in fifa and then get blind to the good games

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.